Day 2

Hajime woke to Mikan and Nagito above him. they were currently discussing what medicine they should give him and when. Nagito noticed he was awake and turned to him.

Nagito Komaeda: "wow you recovered fast! I'm glad! I was worried my luck had made you gravely ill." 

Mikan Tsumiki: "I think you were reacting to the medicine but it seems like its over now." she said with a worried look on her face. Hajime tried to stand up but Mikan immediately pushed him back down.

Mikan Tsumiki: "Ah! Sorry! its just better if you rest here instead." she said pulling her hand back.

Nagito Komaeda: "I'll go get you lunch and tell everyone you're feeling better!" Nagito said with a chuckle as he opened up the door and left. Hajime hadn't noticed how hungry he had gotten, it's been nearly 24 hours since he last ate. Taking a good look around he realized he wasn't in his room, it looked nearly identical to his besides for the fact that instead of a shelf, there was a small refrigerator in the corner. There was also a table containing a wide variety of over the counter medications, from anti nausea to menstruation relief, though he didn't think he needed that.

A few minutes later after awkward silence between Hajime and Mikan, Nagito and Nanami came in, Nagito holding a tray of food and Nanami with a slight bruise on her face. Hajime gasped when he saw her face. Had he done that? Almost as if reading his mind Nanami assured him it was okay and that she understood about the medicine. Even still it made Hajime feel terrible that he had done that to her. After allowing Hajime to eat Nanami broke the silence.

Chiaki Nanami: "So about yesterday...what did you mean when you were asking about the despairs?" Hajime just gave her a confused look. He hadn't said anything close to that.

Mikan Tsumiki: "Do they have to do with our memory loss? did you remember them? If so that's great!" She realized her outburst then suddenly turning red and faced downwards.

Hajime Hinata: "What despairs? are there more Monokumas or something?"

Mikan Tsumiki: "Well we don't know... you were the one who said it... unless i heard wrong." She mumbled as she looked down even further.

Nagito Komaeda: "I know the word of garbage like me means nothing, but all of us heard you say despairs." he said slightly chuckling. Hajime tried to think but from the time he blacked out to now, his memory was blank. He looked back up to see Nagito holding a gun. He was pointing it towards someone unseen, then he turned and pulled the trigger on hinata, but it didn't fire. Taking the opportunity, Hajime lunged for the gun and quickly turned it on him, within two seconds, the gun went off and Komaeda was the one with a bullet in his chest.

hajime shook his head as he cleared a daze that seemed to be clouding his head. Nagito was standing in front of him in a defensive position, meanwhile Hajime saw he was holding his fork aimed at Nagito's throat. Mikan and Chiaki were trying to pull his arms back but they couldn't get him to budge. Dropping the fork he stepped back as the girls stumbled from the unexpected release. Nagito stood panting in front of him but he almost seemed happy about it.

Nagito Komaeda: "Hah i'm glad you see how worthless i am so you don't let me get in your way!" He laughed with a creepy grin on his face and his hands clasped together in front of him.

Mikan Tsumiki: "um.. Hajime i think you should sit back down." She was shaking and backing up from him. Meanwhile Nanami was nowhere to be seen. Oh no.. please don't tell me i hurt her again...

After settling Hinata back on the bed, Nanami returned. She was holding arm guards, like the kind you would see when training a vicious dog. She handed a pair to Mikan and Nagito, keeping one for herself.

Chiaki Nanami: "For whatever is going on with hinata. These should help us defend ourselves. I think.." She explained strapping her own pair around her arms. Hajime turned his head. He couldn't believe his own friends had to protect themselves from him!

He spent the rest of the day laying down as he didn't want to make anyone worry. Every so often Mikan would be accompanied by somebody, and they would check on him. He sighed as he laid his head down and stared out the window. After the night time announcement went of Nagito came into the room and laid down on the floor.

Hajime Hinata: "What are you doing..? why aren't you in your cabin?"

Nagito Komaeda: "well.. this is my cabin, the others had you be put under supervision just in case, and unlucky me happened to be chosen. I can leave though if it makes you uncomfortable." He said as he got up and headed to the door.

Hajime Hinata: "wait. you should stay, the others want you to." was this him talking.? "like they said, they wanted me to be supervised." Nagito nodded as he laid back down. Soon he drifted off.

Hajime looked to see a strange girl standing in front of him. He seemed to be in a cell of some sort. The girl had bright blond hair, up in large ponytails on either side of her head. There was another girl in the background with short black hair, she seemed to be following the first girls orders. He could hardly make out whatever the girl was saying. Something about Kamukura? They made a deal of some sort, but he couldn't tell what. He then stood up and followed her into a hallway, there was bodys of several men in suits covering the floor, though he didn't feel upset, not even a little. That was the last he remembered as the dream faded to black.