Don't Hide Anything

Some time after we all woke up in the strange grape house again, which included a red house adorned with strawberries. The congratulations sign had been replaced with the next rules.

"Welcome to game 2!! Everybody has been given a special object which you will recieve when you are alone! your goal is to hide it for a week! Don't let it get found! Though if you find somebody else's, you get a special reward! And don't try anything funny like destroying it, or else!"

they all stood there, nobody leaving.

Chiaki Nanami: "So as long as we are not alone, our object won't get revealed? Its easy then, as long as we stay with a partner we'll be safe. I think.."

Kazuichi Soda: "Huh? Oh yeah! your right! i call dibs with miss Sonia!" She looked uncomfortable about that.

Nagito Komaeda: "I hope you don't mind if i stay with you Hajime, you seem to care the least.." he mumbled facing the floor.

Hajime Hinata: "Sure, and i'm glad your not calling yourself names anymore." Hajime gave him a soft smile which Nagito returned. 

Sonia ended up grouping with Kazuichi and Gundam, Akane went with Nekomaru, Chiaki kept an eye on Saionji, Ibuki followed Mikan, Fuyuhiko stayed with Peko, and Nagito and Hajime grouped together. before anybody could decide what to do with Izuru, he had already left by himself. After hearing of the quality of the rooms from 4 of the best, 4 of the worst, and two in between, they all played rock paper scissors to decide the rooms. Of course with his luck, Nagito won one of the best rooms so him and Hajime headed up. The room was adorned with pristine furniture all a sparkling pale color. Nagito seemed to sadden at the look of the room, not a touch of color, just plain, cold, white. It made him feel alone, reminding him of his home, if he could even call it that.

Hajime seemed to notice that sad look on his face and attempted to cheer him up. 

Hajime Hinata: "Its okay, we won't dishonor Mahiru's sacrifice, we'll make sure to take that Kamukura out!" Nagito gave him a weak smile, at least he still had hope, but he couldn't help but think back to what he read at the library. It was possible Hajime wanted this to happen before he lost his memories, after all he participated in the experiments willingly. Nagito slightly shook his head as he sat on the couch in the room, as he expected it was cool to the touch. He shuddered at it.

Hajime Hinata: "You can have the bed, you won us the room after all." Hajime gestured towards the bed as he looked at Nagito.

Nagito Komaeda: "Oh no! really i don't deserve it, it's only because of my worthless talent..." He was about to go on about how he was undeserving garbage but was stopped when he saw Hajime's glare. He let out a small growl as he walked towards Nagito.

Hajime Hinata: "Dammit Nagito. Your sleeping in that bed because you deserve it! You're way better than you give yourself credit for!" He crossed his arms as he stopped right in front of him. "Your no less special than any of us, and I'm not letting you say otherwise!" Nagito sat there and blinked at him, he hadn't expected Hajime to come on so strongly. It kind of made him happy that he cared that much.

Nagito Komaeda: "T-Thanks Hajime.." He said as a smile grew on his face. He stood up and hugged Hajime, grateful for somebody to care about him, even if it was only out of pity.

He climbed into the large bed as he saw Hajime settle himself on the couch he had just been on. He knew the bed was big enough for both of them, too big for only one person. Nagito laid there a few hours, the silence seeming endless and suffocating. He slipped out of bed as a chill passed through him from leaving the warmth his body had generated under the blankets. He grabbed a small one from the top and made his way over to the couch where Hajime slept. He curled up on the floor beside the couch happy to hear another person as Hajimes gentle breaths filled the quiet.

Hajime woke at an unknown time as there weren't any clocks in the room. He stretched as he readied himself to get off the couch, he stopped when he saw the outline of another body below his feet. Had somebody come in while they were sleeping? He turned to the bed but it was flat instead of the lump it should have held. He realized Nagito was sleeping below him, did he feel too pressured to sleep on the bed? Now Hajime felt bad. He carefully crept around the sleeping Komaeda and walked towards the door. He quickly went through not wanting to disturb Nagito with the light on the other side.

Unfortunately the nearest bathroom was on the first floor so it took quite a walk. As he washed his hands the cold water began to finally wake him up. Then he froze. He and Nagito were alone now. He turned to run back to the room but stopped when he saw a package on the floor in front of him. It was wrapped in brown paper and addressed to Hajime Hinata. Maybe he didn't have to open it? But he knew better, he definitely couldn't leave it here, and it would be hard to hide the bulky package. Hajime locked himself in a stall as he carefully tore off the parchment. A book? It wasn't a normal one either, the title read, "The Guide To Death" by Monokuma. It had Hajime written on it in bright blue marker as well. He held the book under his shirt as he carefully walked back to his room. Nagito was still sleeping and fortunately it didn't seem like a package had appeared for him, probably because he was unconscious. 

He carefully lifted up the mattress of the bed as he slipped the book underneath, fortunately it was pretty heavy to deter anyone going for a quick kill.