A New Game

Hajime woke up feeling more drowsy then usual. He stumbled out of bed and saw a note on his door.

"The new game is to find your sole target and give them their body back. Fail to before time runs out and you're not going to like the consequences. Be careful though, if you give somebody the wrong body, you'll be punished! To finish, we even have a new player joining! He will try to eliminate anybody that he finds in the wrong body, so keep it a secret! good luck and have fun!"

Hajime Hinata: "What does it mean, give them their body back?, he looked at the bottom where it said, return body to Nagito Komaeda. wait.. He turned. He was in the room with the refrigerator again. He walked into the the bathroom and faced the mirror. He saw Nagito standing there holding his expressions. Whatever movement he made was copied by Nagito's body. This was really weird...

He started to head towards the restaurant, slightly caught off guard by being at the wrong cabin. He saw several others with confused looks on their faces as well. They all sat ate the restaurant in silence unsure what to do. Saionji or i guess her body, kept glancing over at the food looking starved meanwhile Akane's body was shoveling food into their mouth but looked like they were forcing it down.

Hajime gave off a hello followed by a chuckle trying to imitate Komaeda but ended up just standing there awkwardly. He quickly sat down looking around at everyone. Everybody was here now what to do about it. suddenly the door opened again, they all turned to face a new guy with long dark hair and red eyes. His face looked nearly identical to Hajimes besides for the eye color. He looked around the room glaring at them all and nobody moved a muscle. The akane shakily stood up putting their fists out.

Akane/???: "I'll fight you mort- man!" they said carefully choosing their words. at this the Izuru looked amused. The Sonia glared, reaching for her back then stopped as if remembering something.

Hajime/???: "Why don't we all head off for now, we can try and figure things out." The Hajime said cool headedly. The real hajime found that really weird, watching his own body talk of its own accord. They all headed on their way. Hajime didn't really know where to go so he just set off to the beach, that's fail safe, right?

When he got there he saw Tanaka poking at something in the sand. Hajime walked a little closer to get a better look when he heard a nasty chuckling.

Tanaka/???: "heheh squish squish!" that immediately creeped Hajime out, apparently he wasn't the only one, the four dark devas of destruction clinged to hajimes leg shaking at the Tanaka. Hearing one of the hamsters squeak, the Tanaka turned and their eyes widened in surprise at hajime.

Tanaka/???: "What are you doing here you stalker creep!" they yelled at him. It didn't take Hajime long to figure out who it was.

Nagito/Hajime: "Saionji? Don't worry your safe with me." at the mention of her real name, the tanaka whitened. 

Tanaka/Saionji: "You better not tell anyone! or else!" She hissed, Hajime nodded and backed off, i guess i'll go somewhere else... 

Instead he just headed back to Nagito's cabin, he had to correct himself as he almost tried to go into his own. He opened his door, it was unlocked since the real Nagito still had the keys. A gasp came from inside the room as he opened the door to reveal the Izuru standing inside, attempting to wear a pair of Nagito's clothes though it hung a little loose on him.

Nagito/Hajime: "What the.. what are you doing in here!?" The Izuru froze not moving. Suddenly he rushed forward pushing Hajime out of the way, Hajime flew back as if Izuru was unaware of his own strength, he even looked like he regretted it then he ran off, he was too fast so Hajime couldn't keep track of him. He turned to see most of the room unharmed, the bathroom door was open along with the cabinet inside, there was an empty bottle of prescription drugs addressed to Komaeda along with a first aid kit.

The Izuru had left his old clothes behind strewn on the floor, including the underwear... Out of everything that seemed to unsettle Hajime the most. He moved it aside with his foot then removed his shoes and laid in the bed. He didn't feel like going out anymore. He slept for a few hours before heading to the restaurant to meet everyone for dinner he met eyes with the real saionji assuring her that he kept it secret then turned back. even if he knew it was the real her, they had no idea how to get them back into the right bodies. 

Suddenly The pekoyama pointed towards a digital clock on the wall.

Peko/???: "Hey look! theres a timer! when did that get there!?" Hajime looked over and realized it was counting down. Currently there were 112 hours left, about 4 and a half days remaining. He didn't want to know what happened when it ran down. The Hajime went up to investigate setting their hand on the wall. Suddenly a holographic blue screen popped up. Text read, transfer body to..? and a picture of all of the remaining classmates were below it. They made a hmm sound before backing up and the screen disappeared. 

Well at least he knew how to transfer bodies, now to find the real Nagito.