Feeling Tense

Nagito woke to a nervous Hajime, he was sitting on the edge of his bed tapping his arm with one finger. Had him being asleep trigger Hajime's item to spawn?! wait that didn't make sense because his didn't while Hajime was sleeping... He sat up and Hajime looked towards him noticing he was awake. Before he could even ask about Hajime's panicked expression, Hajime abruptly stood up.

Hajime Hinata: "N-Nagito!.." He hesitated not knowing if he could trust him, but he also didn't want him to find it by mistake. "I need your help... My object appeared, its under the bed for now but i don't know where to hide it..." So his object had spawned, Nagito couldn't help but feel guilty, but at the same time enthralled at the fact that Hajime had trusted him with something so important.

Hajime Hinata: "We have an advantage since nobody would have expected it to come out but we still need to be careful.." Nagito nodded in agreement and they both set off to meet with the others, making sure to lock the door behind them. The others seemed uneasy but nothing too bad, besides for the fact that Izuru was nowhere to be seen. They spent most of the time in silence not quite knowing what to do, only staying together to make sure nobody got their item or tried to find somebody elses. every so often somebody would try to start a conversation but it didn't last long.

A few hours later Fuyuhiko let out a frustrated sigh.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu: "Are we really just going to sit around for a week?!" The others looked up at his outburst. "There's gotta be something we can do."

Ibuki Mioda: "Ooh! I know! Let's bake a cake! Or we can have a slumber party!"

Chiaki Nanami: "We don't really have the stuff for a cake, but doing something to spend the time would help." a few others agreed.

Nagito Komaeda: "We could color the blankets from the bedrooms! Oh.. wait no that's a horrible idea, with my luck i'll just make a mess..." He said as he backed down from his suggestion.

Hiyoko Saionji: "Yea you stupid freak, we don't even have any markers or anything." She scoffed at him.

Mikan Tsumiki: "Well... theres plenty of colorful fruits..." She stuttered as she fiddled with her fingers nervously. At this Nagito seemed to brighten a little.

Sonia Nevermind: "That does sound enjoyable, and we can just clean any mess after!" Which Kazuichi backed up. All of them, except Saionji, went along with it. Even Fuyuhiko agreed after noticing Peko looked a little interested. They all headed into their rooms bringing out an assortment of blankets, from ones soft and fluffy, and a few that were old and scratchy.

Akane Owari: "Oh wow! I've never felt blankets like this!" She grabbed an arm full of blankets from Nagito squeezing them.

They got to work, Nekomaru and Akane went into the bathroom to gather tubs of water while the others Smashed up some of the more colorful berries creating colors of red and purple, even pastel colors from melons. They started soaking the blankets with a combination of water and smashed fruit, creating a colorful mismatched pattern along the fabric. Many of them were laughing but Hajime was especially happy about the wide smile on Nagito's face, looks like things were turning around.

By the time they were done they were all exhausted, their clothes were stained and wet but they couldn't care less, even Fuyuhiko had given in, removing his jacket and staining his shirt underneath. Hajime and Nagito headed back to their room, his face still filled with joy. Nagito tossed the colorful blankets onto the bed, following after them. He seemed to have forgotten that Hajime was there, entranced by the wonderful day he had. Hajime chuckled as he set his own blanket on the couch. Realizing Hajime was watching him, Nagito sat up blushing a little but he still had a small smile on his face.

That night Nagito had a much better sleep, this time sleeping in his own bed. It wasn't going too bad, they only had to wait 5 more days.

None of them had realized in all of the commotion that day that Saionji had snuck off while they were dyeing the blankets. She sat in the park up on the top floor as she clutched a brown package in her lap. Checking to make sure she was still alone she ripped off the paper tossing it to the side. She didn't know what she expected but it sure wasn't that. She held back a scream as she dropped the box. Inside was a picture of Mahiru. Her corpse, still covered with the burns and welts. The word HI was cut into her forehead, with dried blood in drips down her face. The caption of the photo only had Saionji's name on it in blue marker.

She didn't know what she was thinking. She screamed as she ripped the photo into pieces, leaving it scattered on the ground. Tears poured down her face. Then suddenly she froze. She looked down to see a spear impaled through her chest. The words "No Cheating" Were written on the blade of it. Saionji tried to make out a call for help but couldn't get her mouth to work before she collapsed to the ground and bled out.

Meanwhile Chiaki had noticed her disappearance, She had Ibuki and Mikan come with her while she looked. There they found her, at the top of strawberry tower, with a spear through her stomach and the shredded remains of a photo floating in her own pool of blood.