Day 6

After the incident with the fork, everything seemed to calm down. After 4 days with no more issues, i was allowed back in my own cabin. I still get a few weary stares, and Saionji uses it as an insult, but nothing i can't handle. Mikans is still checking on my daily but she says i'll be fine. I'm still trying to figure out what they meant by the despairs. Though it is tempting to see if i can learn more.

Apparently the new motive is a video game, though we all agreed to not play it. I've seen Nagito around it so i'm not sure if he can be trusted, but i shouldn't jump to conclusions, maybe hes keeping guard? I sigh as i continue walking around. I took a moment to take in my surroundings. When did i get on the second island? I was standing directly in front of the pharmacy and it didn't look like anybody was inside. Should i..? No. I sternly walk back towards the main island, who knows what could happen if i took more.

I spend the remainder of the day with Chiaki, she says its fine but i still feel awful about what happened. I bought her snacks and treats from the rocket punch market but she refuses saying its not needed. Instead she just had me play video games with her in the lounge.

After the night time announcement i seemed to fall asleep faster than usual, almost too fast.

Izuru Kamukura: I finally woke back up. I was in some sort of room, with quaint decorations and a shelf topped with plushies. I know what i have to do. Exiting the cabin, i head to the main island. I run into a rather short guy along the way. He Had short blond hair and seemed to get shocked when he saw me. He quickly walked past, back towards the hotel. Arriving on the main island, i pull out an electric handbook from my pocket. It seems to contain a map of the entire island. I head toward the place as directed on the map.

The pharmacy door was locked, needlessly so as the doors were glass panes that could easily be broken. Smashing the door open i stepped inside, sitting on a counter was a bottle of donepezil. I grabbed the entire container taking twice the recommended dose, i kept the rest with me as i returned to the cabin i came from.

Laying on the bed my vision faded to black.

Hajime Hinata: I woke up to a knock on the door and a bitter taste in my mouth.

Mikan Tsumiki: "I came to check on you again.. i think this will be the last time.." she said as she opened the door. when she saw Hinata she gasped. He looked down to see the bottle of pills in his hand, he jumped up and dropped the bottle to the floor.

Mikan Tsumiki: "D-did you take more!? She squeaked as she stared at the medicine.

Hajime Hinata: "N-NO!" He then coughed up a bit of blood onto the floor.

Mikan Tsumiki: "I'M SORRY!! i should have kept my eye on you." She cried, grabbing his hand she lead him to the restaurant to the others.

As she opened the door forcefully, many others stared shocked that she had that much power. Meanwhile Chiaki knew something was wrong and immediately came over.

Mikan Tsumiki: "H-Hajime took more of the medicine! I don't even know how much!"

Hajime Hinata: "I swear i didn't!" he argued, then let out a hard coughing fit.

Hiyoko Saionji: "What are you!? a drug addict? Thats gross!" She shouted in his face.

Mahiru Koizumi: "Come on Hiyoko, he might need serious help."

Akane Owari: "You better not do anything funny again!" She cracked her knuckles and got into a fighting position.

Multiple conversations swirled around Hajime as he became dizzy. He started to lean to the side back and forth, Nanami noticed and put her hand on his shoulder to steady him.

Chiaki Nanami: "What should we do then? Mikan? You know best."

Mikan Tsumiki: "Y-Yea! um.. first we need burnt toast, that can start. Akane i need you to run to the pharmacy and pick up activated charcoal. I mean- please.." she whimpered. Akane dashed off while Kazuichi headed off to the kitchen. Chiaki helped Hajime into a chair as he began to stumble. After having toast placed in front of him he tried to force himself to take a bite, but before he could even pick up a slice he found his face falling towards the table.

Hajime opened his eyes as he sat in the lounge, Mikan and several others sat around him. He didn't see the bear. He sat up and stiffly walked towards the door, ignoring the others protests. Nekomaru stood in front of the door, blocking the exit. Hinata grabbed Nidai's shirt and threw him to the ground as if he were a pillow. Shocked by his strength Nekomaru collided with the floor as Hinata stepped out the door. Sonia and Tanaka stood outside. The tried to talk to him but he brushed them off as he walked towards the gate. Akane quickly dashed in front of him yelling something but he paid no mind.

He felt a sharp pain in his stomach as Akane took a swing at him. Grabbing her fist before she could pull it back, he threw her into the pool causing the water to splash back at him. He exited the hotel and headed for the main island, when he got there he called out.

Izuru Kamukura: "Bear. Where are you. Your going to answer my questions or else." The Monokuma suddenly popped out from behind the structure in front of him.

Monokuma: "Well if it isn't little Hajime! What could you need from dear old me?" He said with a blush on his face as he poked his cheek.

Izuru Kamukura: "That is not my name. For now though, i have more important matters. What has become of Junko Enoshima?" he asked forcefully.

Monokuma: "What do you mean? No clue who that is." He said with a widening grin. Akane suddenly ran up from behind, dripping wet. She was fired up and ready to fight.

As Akane went in to kick him from behind he suddenly turned, grabbing her leg and pinning her to the ground. He pressed her head against the ground as he held his hands on her neck.

Izuru Kamukura: "Let me make this clear bear. You tell me what really happened or i'll ruin your little game. All of these people will die." With the last word he squeezed harder on her neck causing her to let out a grunt of pain. Several others ran up and stopped once they saw he had a hostage. He stood there holding Akane down. Monokuma on one side and class 77 on the other.