Ultimate Hope

Nagito skimmed through the remaining shelves. It took nearly all night when he finally found a folder tucked away. It was labeled 'confidential' in bright red text. He opened it to find a thick stack of papers. He sighed, looks like he wasn't getting much sleep tonight, how unfortunate.

He began to read about how they selected a student from the reserve course to become the new ultimate hope.

Nagito Komaeda: "The reserve course..? Is Hajime..." He shook his head and continued.

After an unfortunate accident, a first year student agreed to partake in the experiment. He was the perfect test subject. He was normal in every way, from his looks, to the way he thinks. He was injected with formula 289 and then placed within the chamber. Several wires were connected to him as work on his brain began. The first week he seemed calm. On week 2 he started to become aggressive when presented with sharp objects. By week three he became hostile towards any living people. On week four we had to start sedating him, or else he could kill within seconds.

At this last part Nagito gasped in awe. He was with an ultimate ultimate! He couldn't believe somebody as low as himself had the chance to talk to somebody so special! Even more so, he was the ultimate hope! Nagito hugged himself as he overflowed with joy. He immediately headed towards the old building so he could tell Hajime. He ran in calling out his name as he ran in. He froze in his tracks when he saw, He started to laugh. The chains were broken as if they had been ripped apart. He was overcome with ecstasy at the fact that he had the chance to witness his full potential of hope.

He was suddenly pulled up to the face of Nekomaru.

Nekomaru Nidai: "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HAJIME." He yelled, loud enough to blow komaeda's hair back.

Nagito Komaeda: "Haha I didn't do this. I think the ultimate ultimate is showing us his true power!" he continued to chuckle. "It's just amazing, isn't it! how he's brimming with hope strong enough to break chains!~" Nidai scoffed, dropping Nagito and walking out the door.

As Nagito went to follow him he tripped falling face first on the floor. He groaned and looked up to see a knife had fallen and was sticking into the floor, inches from his face. He looked up to see Hinata crouched on the rafters. His eyes seemed to have a red glow to them, lighting up his face. He swung down landing on his feet in front of Nagito, he reached down and picked up the knife pointing it at Komaeda's face.

Izuru Kamukura: "Tell me... Who are you.." as he swayed the knife back and forth, pointing it at Nagito's eyes.

Nagito Komaeda: "Please! somebody as wonderful as you shouldn't have to hear my awful name." He chuckled as he began to pick himself up from the floor. Izuru stabbed the knife into Nagito's hand causing him to let out a grunt of pain.

Izuru Kamukura: "That wasn't a request. Oh well.. you're already boring me." He stood up and walked off as Nagito held back tears, His hand really hurt.. He pulled out the knife with a gasp and went off to find Mikan, meanwhile Izuru was looking for something else...

Izuru Kamukura: so far everybody on the island bores me. As far as i can tell, Junko Enoshima is no more, otherwise she would have made contact. I have a new goal now, this world is so boring after all.. Everyone is so predictable... Perhaps i could make something of it. He entered the restaurant to which he found Nekomaru frantically talking to the others. How predictable... He sighed as he pushed Nekomaru aside, grabbing everyone's attention. The others gasped with fear, besides for Nagito who looked like he had just met his superhero.

Izuru Kamukura: "Listen well, repeating myself is a bore so i'll only say it once. Your all as predictable as lighting paper on fire, it always burns every time.

Akane/Izuru: "WHO YOU CALLING PREDICTABLE!" he said at the same time as Akane. he sighed as she jumped back at that.

Izuru Kamukura: "I've decided on something that will make this more interesting for all of us. For me, for you, for the viewers.." he said with a cold glare towards the cameras.

Mahiru Koizumi: "W-what do you suggest?" A chuckle came from behind her as Nagito stepped forward.

Nagito Komaeda: "If it's from the ultimate hope its going to be wonderful!" he cheered with glee.

Izuru Kamukura: "Since your so eager why don't you come here first.." he said menacingly.

Nagito Komaeda: "Oh you don't want garbage like me I'm not worth it..." He said facing downwards. Izuru Kamukura stepped towards him putting his hands on his cheeks and lifting his face up.

Izuru Kamukura: "no.. your perfect." He said with a grin as he lowered his hand to his throat and clasped his hands around it. Tears started to form in Nagito's eyes but he was still smiling. Nagito let out an instinctual struggle before going limp. He dropped Nagito to the floor where a faint raspy breathing could be heard. Mikan tried to help to him but was stopped by Izuru. Nagito suddenly coughed up a translucent blue puddle into the floor and began to tremble intensely. Suddenly Monokuma popped out of nowhere.

Monokuma: What's all the noise?- HOLY COW what's going on here!? This is new phu phu phu, This will be great!" he leaned in towards Nagito watching it unfold. Suddenly Sonia dropped to the floor, then Saionji, shortly followed by the remaining classmates.

Izuru Kamukura: "this is going to be fun.." he whispered as he fell as well, blacking out.