Cover Your Mouth When You Cough

They woke up on a mechanical looking island. Another sign stood in front of them.

"You guys have heard of zombies right? What more fun than a game of infection tag! Kill all of the infected and you win! You don't face any consequences if you do! Good luck!"

As he read it Hajime felt nauseous, hopefully that was just his nerves. He looked at the rest of them, they all seemed well at the moment.

Mikan Tsumiki: "We should quarantine in groups, i think that would be the best scenario.." They all split into groups. Soda walked up to Nagito and Hajime, who had paired together reluctantly.

Kazuichi Soda: "Hey Hajime bro, is it okay if i come with yall? I was going to go with Sonia but i can't find her.." He nodded and they went off to find somewhere to stay. They decided to stay at the military station since it had a few cots they could sleep on. Nagito seemed especially happy to point out the dangerous weapons but Hajime didn't want to think of it. They stayed there a few hours when they heard a buzzer. They went to investigate and found a tray of food for them with no hint as to who sent it.

meanwhile Fuyuhiko stayed at the plushie factory with Peko and Ibuki who tagged along, while Akane stayed with Nekomaru and Mikan at the food stands. They were none the wiser to their missing classmate who had plans of their own.

TW/ SUICIDE !!! SKIP TO NEXT BOLD TEXT

Sonia Nevermind was at her breaking point. They were being forced to kill each other and even the one she trusted most had betrayed her. Now a disease was going to kill them all. Tears ran down her face as she stepped to the edge of the balcony in the storage facility. she wrapped her hair around her neck then tied it to the balcony. She took a final breath as she climbed off the edge.

Monokuma found her hanging there in the dark.

Monokuma: "Now now now, this just won't do..." He clapped his hands and Sonia's hair unraveled dropping her to the ground. Her cold body lay there lifeless as Monokuma stood over it.

TW OVER

Hajime woke to a strange smell as he heard somebody walking around, but when he sat up Nagito and Kazuichi were still laying down. He turned to suddenly have Sonia latch on his arms. He let out a yell as she tried to kill him, but she had a blue tint to her skin and it almost looked as if her skin was melting. She tried to bite at Hajimes face as a wet growl came out out of her mouth, splatter the blue translucent liquid on Hajimes face. Just as she was about to take a bite out of him she was thrown to the ground in a shower of bullets while hajime sunk lower into the cot to avoid them.

Once they stopped Hajime turned to Nagito who was holding a machine gun. Sonia had gone silent and was laying still on the ground. Kazuichi was staring at her in shock from behind Nagito, tears forming at the edges of his eyes, he suddenly turned around as he got sick on the ground. Meanwhile Nagito just looked angry. Hajime shakily got up and stepped away from the body. The remainder of her seemed to be melting into a disturbing puddle on the floor. For a minute Hajime thought he might get sick as well.

Nagito Komaeda: "Are you okay Hajime? did you get bitten?"

Hajime Hinata: "What? No why would i get bit?" as he said that last part he remembered how she was trying to get at him. At his reply Nagito looked disappointed.

Nagito Komaeda: "Have you really never read a book about zombies? Or even watched a movie? Monokuma said that's what this things like and usually it transfers through bites or scratches." at least Nagito knew a lot about it, Hajime was more into crime fighting action than zombie horror. Kazuichi had finally regained his composure but he couldn't bring himself to turn around.

Kazuichi Soda: "Please... Let's go somewhere else guys.." He sounded like he was holding back tears. The agreed and they shielded the body from his line of sight. They kept walking until they came to the food stands where Akane, Nekomaru, and Mikan were.

Mikan Tsumiki: "What are you doing here..?" Then she noticed Soda. "Oh no... please... don't tell me its already started.." She whimpered as she took a step back from them.

Kazuichi Soda: "Sonia... She's.." He couldn't even bring himself to say it as he bit his lip to keep the sobs in.

Nagito Komaeda: "At least we know the symptoms now, its pretty hard to miss." He went on describing them to Mikan in detail while Hajime and Nekomaru comforted soda. Suddenly they all froze as they heard a liquidy cough come from behind them. Akane held her hand to her mouth trying to muffle more coughs coming out. Mikan wearily stepped up to her pulling her apron up over her face and put her other hand up to Akanes forehead. She quickly pulled it back as stringy blue goop stuck to her hand.

Akane Owari: "No... NO! I probably just got food-" before she could even try to defend herself she coughed again with a splash of the blue slime dripping down her chin, her skin also had seemed to become paler. She looked back up with tears in her eyes only for a gunshot to ring through the air. Akane collapsed to the ground with a bullet hole bleeding from her head. They all turned to see Nagito pointing the gun directly at where she just was. All trace of mercy was gone from his eyes.

Nekomaru Nidai: "Akane.. NO!! HOW COULD YOU" tears streamed down his face as he yelled at Nagito. "SHE COULD HAVE MADE IT!! SHE could have..." He started sobbing knowing he was wrong.

Nagito Komaeda: "I will do whatever it takes to protect the ultimates" He said as he finally set the gun down. "She would have only been a threat to you."

Hajime stared in horror when he felt his stomach coming up his throat, he didn't usually get sick but after all that had happened in the past 3 days he could believe it. He walked behind a food stand as he felt his stomach empty. His face grew pale as he saw the same translucent blue slime amidst the mess.