Lies Among us

By the next morning everyone had been informed of the attack on Nagito's body. Unfortunately nobody had an alibi either which didn't lower the numbers. I spent most of my time with Nagito, or i guess Izuru since he was the only one whose identity i knew for sure. He was informed of my identity as well since it only seemed fair. Mikan went missing as well so i hope she's okay...

Hajime didn't try to get his body back for the sake of Nagito, but he was starting to get worried as the clock reached 72 hours remaining. That night Hajime woke to a knock on his door, nobody was there but there was a note on the doorstep. It was hastily scribbled and it read:

"Meet at old building, trust me -Nagito" hajime looked around so but didn't see anybody, then he set off to the log cabin. Inside were the bodies of Izuru, Sonia, Tanaka, and Hajime. 

Hajime/???: "That's Hajime in there, right?" Izuru nodded to them. "Alright, so i'm chiaki. I got you all here since we can confirm your identities. Sonia is really Akane, Tanaka is really Nidai, Komaeda is really Hajime, and the guy with long hair is really Nagito." Everyone nodded in agreement.

Hajime/Chiaki: "Well i've counted, exactly 5 minutes after a body transfers, several bodys are shuffled. At least thats what happened after Mikan got her body back." so thats what happened to her. "If we all do it at once we should have enough time to do it." at this Nagito's face darkened a little.

They all headed over to the restaurant, Nagito lagging behind. Chiaki looked to each of them assuring they were ready. Chiaki, Akane, and Nekomaru all went, they turned to Hajime and Nagito whom had yet to step up. Taking a deep breath Nagito turned to Hajime and nodded, he walked forward transferring his body as well. They all sat on the floor as they waited for the transfer to occur.

An unknown time later Hajime woke up to Mikan standing above him and Saionji off to the side. He looked down and he was back in his own body, Nagito, Chiaki, Sonia, and Tanaka were waking up beside him. They were in a light green room with grape themed decor on the walls, and there was a particular sign that said: 

"Congrats on beating the game! wait here for others to finish!" was this Izuru's idea of fun? They had no choice but to wait out the time. The only food in the place was platters of fruit on the second floor, they had no idea how often they restocked but they always seemed to be full. Two days later the clock was down to 10 hours. Fuyuhiko, Pekoyama, Akane and Nekomaru had finished and now the only ones that remained were Soda, Koizumi, Mioda, and Kamukura. They couldn't help but fidgit as they waited for the time to run down.

1 hour remaining the last 4 were still in game. Then 30 minutes. At 20 minutes Ibuki finished the game. At 15 Soda finished. All that were left were Izuru and Mahiru. They stood there stareing at each other. They could see their interaction on the monitors.

Mahiru Koizumi: "If we lose, we don't continue on, do we?" Izuru shook his head.

Mahiru Koizumi: "Fine." They stared down each other. Neither moving.

Hiyoko Saionji: "What is she doing!? Mahiru please!" She was starting to become panicked. There were 5 minutes left, they wouldn't have enough time to exchange bodies. Mahiru turned to the camera, it was a little strange since she was still in Izuru's body.

Mahiru Koizumi: "I hope you can see me everyone... I'll miss being with you all, but its worth it to take him down with me." She sighed and faced Kamukura again. Two minutes left. One minute left. The remaining class members watched in shock, several were crying including Saionji. The timer finally hit Zero as final tears slipped down Mahiru's face. Both Mahiru and Izuru suddenly went into convulsions as electricity lit up their bodies. Mahiru foamed at the mouth while Izuru struggled to keep his composure throughout the process. The power turned off and they both collapsed to the ground, nobody moved a muscle, the dead or living. The only sound heard was Saionji bawling her eyes out on the floor.

Everyone turned to comfort someone or be comforted besides for Nagito and Hajime, Nagito stood staring at the screen with a blank face while Hajime found himself unable to look away, he didn't know why. Then he saw it. Izuru was still moving. Nagito saw it too. Kamukura slowly climbed back to his feet, still in Mahirus body besides for his glowing red eyes. He brushed the dirt off his legs as he inspected his body, there were several burns on his arms and legs, his hair was all frizzy, and there were scorch marks on his clothes. The monitor turned off and suddenly Izuru walked into the room. He was back in his own body now.

Izuru Kamukura: "That was fun, how about the next game?" and with that they all blacked out.