FRED WEASLEY : Maybe I did maybe I didn't, what's it to you?

Walking down the hall, I stop in my tracks "Morning Freddie" I smile to myself.

I heard a whispered 'damnit' behind be "You really have surpassed the master, haven't you grasshopper?" Fred mocked in a wavy old man voice. He poked his face over my shoulder, leaned down, hands in his pockets.

I look over to see him face to face with me. At this point I'd expect to look over to the other side and see George. But no? "No George today? What, you wanted to be alone pretty boy?" I leered.

"Maybe I did maybe I didn't, what's it to you?" Fred narrowed his eyes smiling, walking to be on my side. Fred was the more confident twin. George was an absolute menace too but Fred? Man he actually meant all this stuff. He was more definite in his skin.

I continue to walk down the hall, Fred following,,

"What's that mean?" I questioned. "I don't know I couldn't think of anything cool enough in time" He laughed "I think that just makes me sound mysterious, like Edward Cullen" He aspired

"The hell you know about Edward Cullen" Furrow my eyebrows smiling over at him "I've been doing my research little miss" He bragged

"Hmm" I think looking up "you're more a Jasper" I joke, Fred's eyes widened In surprise

"How could you say that to me?" He wiped a fake tear away. "Oh but George wanted us to meet at the spot" He added.

Suddenly a boy from my class strode up to me and Fred, I sigh rolling my eyes. It was Marcus Belby. God that idiot this man couldn't take a hint if he was held at gunpoint, well wand-point? No that sounds weird.

"Heya, [y/n]" He smiled, then looked up at Fred. His smile dropped. He was one of those guys that thought he could fight someone but in actuality he was like 5'5.

But anyone is short compared to Fred, goddamned skyscraper.

Fred looked down at almost fuming me. He quickly picked up that this was the guy I constantly complained about.

Marcus cleared his throat "Can me and [y/n] have some time alone?" He puffed out his chest, adding two more clicks to the second hand embarrassment dile.

Fred looked at me, eyebrows raised to see what I wanted, "I'll deal with him today I guess" I muttered.

Fred nodded, "I'll be over there" He pointed, going behind a wall to spy. Nosy nosy man.

"[y/n]... I want you to give us a chance" He said

US? WHO IS US?? "I'm sorry, what?" I remark.

"I want you to go out with me. Just once! If you don't like it you don't have to go on another one" He pleaded

"Hey, look man but I can't go out with you. It would be unfair to give you false hope" I tried to explain, I was so tired of being nice, I didn't owe anyone nicety's

"I don't care if it is false hope, maybe that will change" Marcus urged.

"Marcus. No. Ive gotta go" I sighed, going to walk away. Marcus grabbed my wrist "Get your hand off my wrist asshole" I repulsed

Before Marcus could say anything more Fred storms out from behind the wall, his pace hastened. I could easily kick this wimps ass but none the less, here comes Fred, pushing up his sleeves.