REGINA MILLS - The women with the lion tattoo

The alley was dark and there stood two women. "This is where the magic led me.. She's right in there, the one with the lion tattoo" The blonde one spoke, pointed inside from the window. The other women was significantly taller and appeared uneasy.

"Are you sure?" She asked, fidgeting with her hands. "The magic isn't wrong Regina, go on in. She's waiting for you, go find love again" She assured. "Thank you again, Tink" Regina smiled although her face showed clear concern.

"I'm just happy to help you find your happy ending" Tink smiled and rested a hand on her shoulder, affirming her then returning to her fairy form and flying down the alley, leaving Regina alone at the door of the bar.

The light inside poured out of the windows into the dim street, illuminating her. Inside sat a women, her face covered by the friends around her. Her arm raised into the air, drink in hand seemingly toasting to something as the people at the table cheered and laughed. The arm raised and the sleeve of her jacket slipped down revealing a tattoo on her wrist of a lion.

 The arm raised and the sleeve of her jacket slipped down revealing a tattoo on her wrist of a lion

Regina stood there conflicted.. A minute passed by and she shook her head, hesitantly leaving the front of the bar scared to love again and sorrowfully walked down the ally.

~

YEARS LATER: The enchanted forest: Regina and everyone of Storybrooke is finding the cure to the curse, wanting to return to their home.

~

YOUR POV:

I treaded the woods, my haste fastening as my boots crushing the leaves underneath me. I stop in my tracks as I hear a horrible screeching from deeper in the woods accompanied by two women also screaming. I let out a sigh and run towards the noise, bringing an arrow out from my quiver and placing it in my bow preparing myself to fight whatever was in the woods.

When the trees cleared I saw one of those god damned monkeys flying over two women.. Shit not just any two women. "GET DOWN" I yelled as the flying monkey ducked to attack to two again. I pulled back on my bow and let it fly, the arrow piercing the flying animals throat making it fly away in agony.

The two sat on the floor starstruck and I ran over to help them. I let out a hand "M'lady" I huffed. The one is the dark feathered outfit looked up at me. "You're injured" I said "It's your majesty" She said brashly.. "And I'm fine" She added, the hostility in her voice dying out.

"A simple thank you would also work" I grumbled "We didn't ask for your help" She bossed, I rolled my eyes. "Well I'm glad to accept your assistance" The other women hummed, taking my hand and pulling herself up.

"Robin." I introduced "Robin of Lockley." The women I helped up smiled at me "Snow white" She introduced "At last we meet. I could swear our wanted posters ran into each other at some point" I teased.