TOM RIDDLE - You're mine, you know that right?

Shout out to my friend who forced me to write this because of her taste in angry men 🤩

____________________ __ ______ _🖋

            I stare at myself in the mirror. My eyebrows stayed furrowed. "Ok, let's do this [y/n]" I whispered empty promises into the reflective wall in-front of me.

I ride up my stockings and walk out of the bathroom, letting the door close behind me.

My usual rout from this particular bathroom passed by a set of lockers, specifically mine. I pass my the lockers and my head snaps around.

My locker's open?

I hear some people cheering and yelling, some muddied with anger and some with excitement. I peer my head around the corner, noticing a crowd in the courtyard.

I make my way towards the fuss, confused sprawled across my face. I push through some people. Most of them strangely let my pass, worried to get in my way.

The confusion dropped from my mind, my face relaxed completely. Holy shit..

I stood there. Some poor fifth year boy, barely conscious being held up by collar. Blood splattered across the recently cut grass. The boys nose, mouth and forehead bleeding.

I squinted, barely recognizing him. "Cole" I whisper to myself.

Cole's eye swollen closed. And in the center of it all stood the raven haired boy, his jaw clenched and his fist in the air ready to strike again.

The wavy haired boy struck at Cole's face, blood flying onto his face. He wiped the blood off with his arm, his breath fast and staggered.

His hair had been messed with, his bangs falling into his face. His face as stone with a blank stare carved onto it. His eyes truly looked as if he had the intent to kill. The boy raised his arm up to stroke again but before he could,,

"RIDDLE" I yell, cracking the scene into silence. He cracked a smile at my voice and looked up to me.

He shoved the boy to the ground and stood up, walking over to me. "Hello lo-" I slap him right across the face. He drew back, wide eyed.

I grabbed his wrist and dragged him away from the crowd and into the hall. He could have easily taken back his wrist but he let me.

I let go of his wrist with a shove, leaning back onto the lockers.

"What the hell we're you thinking, not to mention I couldn't even recognize him from the mutilation to his face but he's YOUNGER than you Tom, you can't-" I scolded him, hands flying every which way.

"He put a love letter in your locker" He cocked his head to the side "No, correction, he tried to put a love letter in your locker" He smiled, trying to hide the fact that he was clearly about to burst into flames. He was failing miserably, obviously.

"I KNOW!" I yell "He had a giddy little school boy crush on me!" I continue,

"That was exactly the problem" He tried to explain.

"No it's NOT" ... "The PROBLEM is that you feel the need to beat the absolute hell out of every boy that looks my way!" I hiss.

I was about to rant more until he grasped my face, my head in his hands and directed my lips into his.

This mf just KISSED me

I stood there in shock, I wanted to draw away, no I should draw away. It was the right thing to do.. right? He just hurt another person. Someone I knew. Someone younger than him. But I just wanted to stay there forever. I hesitantly kissed back, I could feel him start to smile.

Tom showed absolutely zero signs of drawing back anytime soon. I placed my hands on his chest, pushing him away, shaking my head ever so slightly.

Tom looked away, his eyes fixed on anywhere but me. He clenched his jaw "He asked me to give it to you... The letter" He grumbled. "It ticked me off"

I drop my hands from his chest "I can see that" I monotoned, not taking my eyes off his face.

"[y/n]" He beckoned, looking back to me and leaning forward, his head above my shoulder. He whispered into my ear "You're mine, you know that right?" His voice was cold, empty, hushed. He wasn't asking nor suggesting. He was right. He wasn't even telling you,

He was reminding you.

🗝 🗝 🗝

I fell onto my bed, this day had left my head in a spin. I looked up at the vaulted ceiling. I moved around in my bed, trying to get comfortable. I couldn't.

It was cold, no amount of blankets could stop me from shivering. I wrapped a blanket around me and quietly walked passed the sleeping girls in their beds and down the stairs to the common room.

No one was in tho common room seeing as everyone else was asleep. I groggily walked over to the couch nearest to the fireplace. I lean against the arm of the couch, falling back into the cushions.

But it wasn't cushions?

I felt squirming under me, SHIT I JUST FELL ON SOMEONE. I hurry off the person to see Tom also wrapped in a blanket, laying on the couch. He looked so peaceful, well not anymore-

"You give me one reason why I shouldn't-" He paused, looking up at my with angry eyes "[y/n], sorry" He looked down. His hair was messy, very apparent dark circles under his eyes.

He had the same idea as me I guess..

"Too cold?" I questioned, taking a seat on next to him after he slid to one side of the couch.

"I think?" His furrowed brows. His tired dark eyes staring into the fire intently.

I slowly blinked, "What's troubling you Riddle?" I look over to him. My eyebrows worried, I gave him a warm smile.

He didn't respond, he just looked drained. He grabbed my face, pulling you towards him then placing it on his lap. I dropped my blanket on the floor, wrapping myself in his.

I tugged on his sleeve, motioning him to move. He rolled over, leaning on his back. I wrapped my arms around him and. I held onto his torso, our legs intertwined. "You're mine, you know that right?" He whispered..

"I'm yours, my love" I whispered back. Tom watched me doze off to sleep in his arms. Him falling asleep shortly after.

________________________________________________________________________

SOREY THIS WAS SO SHORT YALL MY HEAD HURTS LIKE HELL🏃🏻🏃🏻