EDDIE MUNSON - two of us riding nowhere

WORD COUNT: 2950

Sorry theres so many time skipsV?/?/$83&2!!??

════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════════

The halls were dead silent as I ran faster than I possible could have before in my life. Well that was an exaggeration, but in the moment it truly felt like my life was on the line by how fast I was.

"Shit shit shit shit shit" I repeated under my breath as the heels of my boots hit the tiled floors over and over. I was late to class and normally I wouldn't give two shits, maybe even three shits. But today we were presenting our projects where I happen to be in a group with Eddie and he of course  knows nothing about our poster. I knew if I let him present alone it would be an absolute shit show..

I turned the corner, sliding across the floor and slamming into a set of lockers on the way. "FUCK" I hush-yelled as I re adjusted myself and made the last stretch to my classroom. When I got to room 210 I made no hesitation to bursting down the door, the students in their chairs quickly threw their heads up to me in the doorway breathing heavily, my hair everywhere and looking hysterical.

Eddie stopped in his tracks, the poster rolled up and held under his arms. He widened his eyes and slowly turned his head to face me. "IM HERE" I announced out of breath. "Im here" I repeated as I dragged myself to the front of the class where Eddie stood still a little scared looking.

A smile grew on his face, seemingly trying not to laugh at me who looked deathly exhausted and draped on the podium in front of the whiteboard.

"Now how the hell did you end up this way" He leaned down to the side to whisper in my ear, his face still towards the crowd of students.

"Im not leaving you alone trying to present a project you know nothing about" I breathed and he let out a small laugh, standing back up. "Well I thank you oh great one" He responded as he took the poster out from under his arm and rolling it out...

He held it proudly and pointed to the top of the paper "So geometry" he said smiling "Biology" I correct quietly "Biology" He repeated...

.* + ~ oOoOooo time skip :O ~ + . *
<3 End of class <3

The moment we stepped out of class, Eddie let out the biggest sigh "Thank youuuuu" He dragged out, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and shaking me slightly is celebration.

"What ever do you mean?" I asked, basically egging Eddie on to get more appreciation out of him. "I almost actually passed out up there before you barged in" He explained walking with me down the hall. "I thought I was going to have to present what ever the fuck we were presenting"

I laughed and shook my head "I ran like hell trying to make it I hope you know." I looked up at him. "I could tell" He widened his eyes dramatically, nodding.

My eyes widened with his and my mouth was opened in a shocked impression "You're a bully" I informed, narrowing my eyes up at him. He just continued walking smiling at himself, looking straight forward.

"[y/n]" He stated after we were halfway to our destination, lunch. "Hm?" I looked up at him. "Will you give me the greatest honor and sit with us at lunch" He enquired

"Why of course" I played along and bowed slightly as we got to the doors of the cafeteria. I extended my arm out, gesturing to the huge room. "Ladys first" I leered. Eddie quickly jumbled his way into the cafeteria and I followed after him, both giggling.