YELENA BELOVA - Macking cheese

The evening was becoming dark and the room was filled with glass clinking on top of tables and laughing.

"No, no it's uhh" Yelena drew out, her arm up and hand holding my phone against her forehead.

Pan over to me, aggressively twisting my nonexistent mustache "honnnhonnnn yes a murder" I say in my worst French accent through laughter.

"YOU SAYING MURDER OVER AND OVER AGAIN ISNT HELPING" She yelled, the timer on my phone ticking away. "WE ARE DOING THE MURDER MYSTERY TOPIC"

"Uhh uhh, OH OK" I say spasticity. "Hmm I'm on the Nile, oh no there's a murder!!" I continue twisting my mustache, waving my arms around here and there.

"UHH UH SHIT UHHH," Yelena snapping with her other hand trying to get the name out "HERCULE POIROT" She spat out

"YES" I yell as she quickly tapped the phone down and another name appeared on the screen. "Shit ok uh" I think to myself.

"Oh ok I got it" I traced out a rectangle in the air and posed in the made up window. Then I suddenly gasp and cover my mouth "OH NO!! MY NEIGHBOR!!" I make a gun in my hand and hiss a few 'pew pew's.

"OH UHH WOMEN IN THE WINDOW" She exclaimed, when I nodded Yelena leaped from the couch "YES OK" She tapped the phone down.

I narrow my eyes at the phone to see the screen "Wait that was the last one" I walk over to grab the phone, Yelena dropping it from her forehead.

"Yeaaa! We got all of the right" I cheered, throwing my arms in the air and spinning around. I stopped spinning and stumbled around from the dizziness.

"Jesus, calm down" Yelena chuckled getting up to ground me. She puts her hands on my shoulders to stabilize my stupid ass. I blink a couple of times, holding my hands out for balance.

"I want Macking cheese" I blurt out, staring straight forward. "I'm sorry, MACKING cheese?" Yelena furrowed her eyebrows, smiling so wide.

"YES" ....some silence... "Macking cheese, now let's go" I say walking past Yelena and making my way to the kitchen. I walk into the room scanning it for cupboards.

Bingo.

I stroll over to a cupboard and open it with both arms like I was opening the kingdoms gates in Frozen. I shuffle through the boxes, spices and whatnots.

"Hey! That's my cupboard" She carped walking over to me on my tiptoe's, head deep in the cupboard. She wrapped her hands around my waist and pulled me away from the boxes.

"NOOO WAIT I FOUND A BOX" I whine, flailing my arms and squirming around. She dropped me at the kitchen door,,

"I'm not letting you burn down my kitchen" She rolled her eyes smiling. She grabbed the Mac n cheese box and closed the cupboard doors.

She bent down and grabbed a round pot. She held it out to me gesturing to the sink "fill it" She demanded. I scrambled over, grabbed the pot and placed it in the sink.

I flipped up the faucet handle and the water poured out. I tapped the rim of the pot to the song in my head as it filled up. After some humming and tapping, I turn the water off and pick up the pot, handing it to Yelena.

She grabbed it from me and placed it on the stove, turning the dial on high. "Alright now we wait" She said pulling up a chair and sitting down. The back of the chair between her legs and her arms crisscrossed on top of the back, leaning her chin on her folded arms.

"I'm having some of the cheese" Yelena stated smiling up at me "Aw what?" I whine, shoving through her glasses.

"Technically I own that box of Mac n cheese" She let out a laugh. "What the hell are you doing" She frowned.

"I'm trying to find a cool looking wine glass so I can stop drinking out of a lame ass mug" I explain slightly muffled from how deep I am in the cupboard.

"Hey! Stop making fun of my mugs" She pouted offended. "I'll make fun of whatever I want" I yell laughing at my own jokes.

"YES!" I exclaim from in the cupboard, I go to get out but I slam my head on the top of the inside. "SHIT"

Yelena snorted at me as I wobbled around trying to get out of the cupboard. I finally made my way out and held the two wine glasses up in triumph.

I run over into her living room and grab the wine off of the coffee table and then shuffle back. After I came back from living room I found Yelena off the chair and over the pot stirring the noodles.

I brought the bottle over to counter where the wine glasses have been sitting and I poured some into each glass. "Yeaaaaa Im so fancy now" I beamed over at Yelena who was smiling at my remark.

I brought a cup over to her and she took it with her free hand, taking a sip. I steal her chair and take a sip from my glass. "Mmmacking cheese" I hum taking another sip.

After two or three minutes of Yelena stirring the Mac n cheese and me getting up off the chair, spinning around then sitting back down. The noodles were done cooking.

"Hand me the milk and the butter" She gestured to the fridge with her hand still holding the wine glass.

As I hurry over to the fridge she drains the Mac n cheese and brings the empty pot back over the stove.

I face the fridge and open it. I look through it and grab the milk and an open butter. I hold one in each hand, closing fridge with my hip.

I bring the ingredients over to Yelena and she grabs them. I watch as she opened the milk and poured it in the pot, then she cut a piece off the butter and threw it in as well. She pats around the counter to find the cheese packet, she grabs the cheese and rips open the top.

Pouring the cheese powder into the pot, she grabs the wooden spoon and stirs it all together. I awed at the cheese sauce, eyes wide. "Hand me the colander pleasssss" She hummed as I grab the noodle filled strainer and hand it to her. Yelena poured the noodles into the cheese sauce filled pot.

"Yummy yummy yummy yummy" I chant, arms flailing in the air. She grabbed two bowls and separated the Mac n cheese into them. She turned around to face me grinning, a bowl in each hand.

We both scurry to the living room. Yelena placed the bowls down and went back in the kitchen to get our glasses. I sit on the arm of her couch and fall back. I grabbed a blanket I was laying on and tried to pull it out from under me to wrap around.

I flopped around trying to tug the blanket but I couldn't. Yelena walked back and raised her eyebrows at me wobbling around her couch pulling on a blanket with full force, to stubborn to get up.

She placed the glasses down and quite literally scooped me up off the couch "HEY HEY WAIT" I yell in anguish as she put me down on a chair. She folds up the blanket I wanted and sat down. Yelena patted the space next to her "SIT PLEASE" She requested a little louder than she anticipated.

I get up off the chair and fall onto Yelena "OW" She yelled, squirming around. I threw up my arms in surrender and fall back onto the other side of the couch.

"SORRY SORRY IM COLD" I rebutled, grabbing the blanket and threw it over me. "Hey, I need some too!" Yelena complained as she grabbed to two bowls and handed one to me.

"Oooo thanky" I chirped grabbing one of the bowls and stirring the Mac n cheese with my fork.

We spent the night giggling to ourselves, eating our Mac n cheese and ended it with us both passed out cuddling on the couch.

________________________________________________________________________

MIGHT DO MORE WITH MORE CHARACTER CUSSSSS I kinda wanna make either the marauders or more mcu characters playing monopoly 🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻