𝗠𝗬 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 [ ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ ʙᴇɴ ]

⚜️

This one was a req from my friend so enjoy :D SEASON 3 : EP 8 SPOILERS

SEASON 3 : EP 8 SPOILERS

WORD COUNT: 2995

+════════*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*════════+

Klaus and I laughed as we shuffled our feet to the music. I placed a grasp on his shoulder and shook him around. "Holy shit man" I cried, wiping a tear from my eye with my other hand. The lights danced around the room along with the rest of the remaining academies. With the exception of Alison and the Sparrows Ben, of course.

I dropped my arm from his shoulder and looked around before turning back to Klaus "Ok so whats with this new Ben?" I whispered, my eyebrows furrowed and a smile crept on my face.

"Right?" He leaned in smiling "He's like, even more dark and brooding than before" Klaus said jokingly flexing. "I kinda wanna go talk to him. He looks so emo in the corner" I looked over at him.

I could hear Klaus gasp, making me turn my spin back to him. "What?" I questioned "Go do it" He egged me on "Should I?" I grinned shifting my weight onto my other leg "Yes!" He nodded quickly, spinning me around and shooing me off with his hands.

I tripped over my own feet as I made my way to him drunkly giggling to myself. When I got closer to the corner where Ben was, his head perked up to me with his arms crossed.

"Hello Benathan" I greeted, turning around and leaning back on the wall behind me "Im sorry, what?" He exasperated looking over at me. "Sorry, I called my Ben that" I shook my head at myself.

Ben looked back forward sighing "Your Ben sounds agitating" He stated. "He was better than you, I can say that" I let out a small laugh. "Although I think you could get to old Ben status if you put some time into it" I added.

"Why would I do that?" He kept his gaze straight forward. "Can I ask you a question" I asked disregarding his statement. "Well actually two if the first one goes over well"

Ben glanced down at me then back up "Go on" I let out a defeated sigh "Why are you standing in the corner instead of having fun?" I asked matching his crossed arms.

Ben rolled his eyes "You too now?" He said slightly looking to the side, away from me. "Arree you upset?" I asked, dragging the 'are' and pushing myself off the wall to look at him.

"And why would I be upset?" He asked, a bit of sarcasm in his tone. "Well I think you're just sad and bitter because you're lonely and you weren't technically invited" I leered, making his eye twitch slightly.