𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗘𝗡 [ ᴇᴅᴅɪᴇ ᴍᴜɴꜱᴏɴ ]

WORD COUNT: 1907

WORD COUNT: 1907

+════════*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*════════+

                 I ran around my room frantically in a baggy, very clearly cut, shortly cropped band T and boy-shorts. Eddie sat on my bed looking down at his hands, playing with his rings. "WHAT DO I WEAR?" I exasperated, waving my arms around.

"Could you pick an outfit for me" I flashed my puppy dog eyes, my eyebrows furrowed and raised to high heaven. His head perked up from his hands with excitement and stood up.

"Really?" He almost yelled, making his way towards me as I nodded. "You are going to look ravishing by the hands of moi" He said grandly gesturing to himself.

"Thank you Eds" I relieved, throwing myself onto him giving him a hug. I pulled out of the hug and plopped myself onto my bed as he made his way to my overly filled closet. "Come to papa" He excited under his breath opening the closet door and eyes what was inside.

The first thing his eye falls on is an incredibly short black babydoll slip dress. Of course I thought, I had bought it on a whim knowing I'd never wear it out of the house. Eddie brings it out, the dress hung from the hanger tauntingly in front of me.

"Oh this for sure" He eyed the dress biting his nail, then moved it to the side out of his line vision to look at me. He laid the next to me on the bed and I shut my eyes closed, leaning my head back. I now realized this was his opportunity to make me wear whatever he so pleased.

"This was a bad idea wasn't it" I laughed opened my eyes and looking back down to him. "No no, you will be an absolute star." He assured walking back to the closet. I heard him 'OoOOoOo' like a little girl bending over to pick up a pair of platforms, wiggling his fingers.

He brought out my knee high, high heeled double stacked platforms. Gently shaking them in his hands excitedly "Cant wait to see you wear these again" He smiled down at me, his smile widened as be saw how wide my eyes were.

"Eddie last time I wore these I broke my ankle falling down a hill" I scoffed up at him. My shocked expression turned to an open mouthed smile, "Now put those back" I let out a small laugh as dramatically frowned..

"Comon' [y/n], live a little" He nudged me with the boot "Eddie if I wear those ill die a little" I got up smiling, turning him around and directing him to my closet by his shoulders.

"No no no, you have to at least try them on" He spun around pointing a finger at me, eyebrows raised. "But" He put his index finger on my mouth shushing me "Shutp" He interrupted. I sighed, crossing my arms. He went back to work in my closet, then pulling out my leather thigh garters, thigh high tights and my spiked choker.