Chapter 26: Windfall

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update of the space of the best hands: reborn sweet wife wants to rebel the latest chapter!

The onlookers were stunned. After a while, Shi Mo watched him escaping and got into a car at a corner. Her lips were tight and her eyes were dark. Chen Shaohua, this was just interest!

"Thank you, grandma! I'm fine!" Shi Moqing looked back and smiled gratefully at the grandmother. She raised her fist. "I'll see him once and fight once! Hum!"

"Well, it's good to know!" The grandmother's face was pleased. The young people should follow the instructions of the old people and look at the time. The old man's face changed, "Oh, girl, I won't talk to you, I'm going Shopping! "

Watching the grandmother leave hurriedly, she thanked the crowd around her with a smile, and Mo Qing didn't smile until the crowd dispersed.

Today she is officially torn her face with Chen Shaohua. Although she wo n't be polite when she encounters it later, the woman behind him, Fu Xiyue, is really troublesome, slippery and does not show up at all.

Even if she was killed in the previous life, she was the last to see her. She was afraid she would not be involved in her death, let alone now. People are just peeping behind her back. If Jingyi had n't told her, she would even have Don't know the other party's name.

Shi Moqing's frown was tight. She told Jingyi that she had taken the jade pendant, but Zhuannan didn't know it! How do you let the scumbag know? Could it be that Jingyi lent her money and brought her to Kyoto to be a pawn?

She quickly shook her head to deny it, no, just because the woman's goal would be staring at Jingyi, she didn't want to pull Jingyi in, but she still didn't understand that they persisted in jade pendant. Did she really discover the secret of space? Or is there something else?

Can't figure it out, Shi Moqing can only put down and make a few laps around the city, making sure that there is no tail behind her, so she headed for the suburbs.

When she got home, she drove the tricycle directly into the yard to charge and lock the door. She went straight into the space and became familiar with the various herbs in her mind and the meridians in her body ...

In fact, in addition to the two bamboo slips, the ancestor also found a pair of silver needles under the futon. However, she had no object of experiment and could only give herself a chance to familiarize herself with the meridian.

The effect is of course remarkable, and she suffered a little bit. She had pinholes on her hands, or her hands and feet were numb for a long time, and she couldn't move half of her body. Every time she stabbed her, she tried to beat her spirits away, but her energy consumption was very high. Quickly, she basically just takes a needle and drinks a sip of spiritual spring ...

After waiting for a few hours, she came out of the room exhausted, saw her dark in the bathroom mirror, screamed, and jumped into the bathtub ...

It was just the next day, and Shi Mo was refreshed to go out. She was still wearing washed white clothes and a high tied horsetail. After a toss last night, the skin on her face was almost delicate. You can't see the pores, you can see the subcutaneous blood vessels faintly ...

She was fully charged with the car and drove directly to the west side of the outer ring. After flipping the map on the Internet for a few days, she finally decided to go to Qingde Mountain.

Qingde Mountain is located to the west of City D. It is the highest mountain peak in the city. The top of the mountain is covered with snow every year, and there are rolling mountains around Qingde Mountain. Due to the conversion of farmland to forests and rural urbanization, Those who go to play in the summer escape, few people basically enter.