Chapter 171-180

Chapter 171: Whose perfect plan

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update of the wonderful hand space: rebirth sweet wife to rebel the latest chapter!

Shi Moqing's departure did not attract Fu Xiyue's attention, she was singing in excitement.

Shi Moqing gently opened the door. At the door stood Chen Shaohua who was about to enter the door. He sullen his face, and when Shi Moqing just opened the door, his eyes lit up and anxiously explained, "Mo Qing, you listen to me, I was sorry just now ,I did not do it on purpose......"

Shi Moqing's eyes blinked, and the ghostly man took out Zhou Qian's house card from his pocket and stuffed it in his hand. He quickly passed him.

Chen Shaohua looked down at the card in his hand under the dim light, 1505? Thinking of Shi Moqing's appearance just before going out quickly, his eyes lit up. Is she actively inviting herself?

"Husband, what are you doing at the door? Come in! How long?" Fu Xiyue raised her head and looked at the door. When she saw Chen Shaohua, she quickly shouted, thinking of what Mo Qing would encounter at night, she couldn't help but be excited. Chen Shaohua was also shy.

"Come!" Chen Shaohua quickly received the room card and walked briskly, "I smoked two cigarettes ..."

After throwing the room card, Shi Moqing walked lightly and saw Ying Shaochen at the elevator entrance.

"Solved?" Ying Shaochen looked at her with a smile.

"No one paid attention to me ..." Shi Moqing shrugged and the two entered the elevator side by side. "Teacher doesn't mind me calling two partners to play together?"

"Yes, it's lively when there are many people! I also call a few people, who happen to be acquaintances!" Ying Shaochen nodded and pressed the descending elevator.

When Shi Moqing called on the phone, Ji Sibun and Jiang Jingyi heard that they could eat and drink together, and they rushed in. They waited for the two to come to the meeting point. When the four arrived at their destination, they found that two acquaintances did come, Ji Size. , Ye Feng.

"Mo Qing! Happy New Year, you are too boring, don't give me a call when you come to Kyoto!" Ye Feng blinked at Mo Qing.

"Happy New Year, I don't know that you are from Kyoto!" Shi Moqing shrugged and glanced at the cold-faced Ji Size, "Mister Ji, Happy New Year!"

"Happy New Year!" Ji Size still had a cold face, a rare reply.

"Well, my fault, go, we go in, it's weird outside!" Ye Feng greeted.

"Humph! Handsome Master Ye didn't see me! He didn't greet me!" Jiang Jingyi snorted coldly, holding Mo Qing's dissatisfaction.

"That is, there are two of us big guys!" Ji Sikun groaned dissatisfiedly.

"Okay! It's all blame Mo Qing. The red color is too dazzling. I saw her directly and came back again ..." Ye Feng patted his forehead annoyedly. "Happy new year to the lecturer, happy new year to Mr. Ji, Jing Yi Da Beautiful New Year! "

"Poof, okay, it's all my fault, it's too dazzling!" Shi Moqing smiled helplessly.

I thought it was a night show or something. I did n't expect it to be a self-service barbecue. Ying Shaochen said helplessly, "There is no teacher taking students to the night show. At this time, only this kind of place is open. So, let everyone go and eat. Explain one thing, drink beverages casually, alcohol is not allowed! "

"It is estimated that no one is drinking at the bar?" Ji Sikun glanced at a few people and took the plate to walk away. Jiang Jingyi quickly pulled Mo Qing to pick up the plate and chase it.