Chapter 73: Dead horse as live horse doctor

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update of the space of the best hands: reborn sweet wife wants to rebel the latest chapter!

"Okay, the lecturer!" Shi Moqing withdrew her thoughts, turned nicely, and for a moment, her eyes were deep.

This time, she looked at Sun Lao's face and did not care about her. If Sun Yuxiang came to mess with her, the consequences would be at her own risk! Mo Shiqing is not the master of bullying ...

Because Sun Yuxiang was hospitalized, Shi Moqing was cleaned a lot, and the news of her injury seemed to be suppressed by the school. No one talked about it. Even the previous rumors of Mo Qing slowly dispersed ...

Shi Moqing was still at four o'clock, two days later Wang Xin and a fashionable woman appeared in the processing room.

"Sister Wang, can my face really be cured here?" The woman looked around worriedly and asked carefully.

"Sure, you know how serious my face was before, do you know? See now! Is it okay?" Wang Xin patted her shoulder comfortably, glanced at Mr. Lu, who was on the counter, and asked quickly. "Dr. Lu, what about Mo Qing?"

The old man pushed the eyes on the bridge of his nose, raised his eyes and looked at, "It's not yet school, is this your friend?"

"Uh-huh!" Wang Xin nodded quickly. Compared with the disdain of the friends around her, she had more sincerity and respect on her face.

The old man glanced at the two of them and entered the room without a word. After coming out, he added a small porcelain bottle to his hand. He placed it on the table without raising his eyes and continued to be busy. "Take the medicine away, sooner or later, old rules, Well, I'll take care of it and give it money! "

"Thank you Dr. Lu!" Wang Xin took it in surprise. The small bottle was only three centimeters high and two centimeters in diameter. Before she opened it, she smelled a faint scent, which made people shocked!

"This medicine?" The friend next to him uttered two words questioningly. Wang Xin covered her mouth and looked at Mr. Lu apologetically. "Dr. Lu, let's say goodbye in two days!"

"Let's go!" The old man waved his hand impatiently.

Until the front was quiet again, Lu Zhan frowned. "Are you sure that woman will use your medicine? She didn't believe it!"

"Dead horse is a living horse doctor. If I go out, maybe she really won't use it!" Shi Moqing's hands didn't stop, she kept pounding.

Some of the things she showed up were not really persuasive, and it was better to let Grandpa Lu do the work.

"What do you think of the plan I said before?" Lu Zhan asked hesitantly. Although he was heart-warming, he had no idea about the ointment that Shi Moqing tinkered with. The technique of tinkering was basically manual. It is impossible to produce a large number of machines, which not only consumes drugs, but also easily loses the efficacy of the drugs.

The main thing is that even if there is a formula, he may not be able to make this ointment. He has watched Mo Qing tinkering with this medicine for two hours. She basically added the medicine while adding it, and she also added two drops of water from time to time. It is estimated that the pond water ...

Seeing so complicated, he has chosen to give up, and when he looked at Mo Qing's face again, he hesitantly asked, "Is it all right if I rent the land beside your house?"

"Whatever you want ..." Shi Moqing didn't care. Now that her ointment has been successfully released, she doesn't want to grow vegetables. If it's not easy to get rid of it, she probably wants to throw the vegetable field directly.