Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151: I died once

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update of the space of the best hands: reborn sweet wife wants to rebel the latest chapter!

The moon was bright, as if two figures smiling at her slowly appeared. She smiled slightly, lowered her head, and murmured, "What kind of identity do you want me to disturb your family reunion? Grandpa Lu's apprentice?"

She seemed to find that her words were a little bit extreme. When she raised her head, her lips were smiling as if blooming, "It 's okay to spend the Chinese New Year here. There are three sisters, Fen, and Dong Aunt Dong Shu Dong Jian. Compared to last year Too much time! "

However, I think you go back to the Chinese New Year with us. Lu Zhan moved her mouth. If she swallowed her mouth, she quietly looked at her bright eyes in the moonlight, a faint light, just like the moon. Elf ...

The two walked silently, she suddenly turned her head, "You are not curious why I am willing to return to Fu's house?"

Lu Zhan was a little hesitant, she didn't say, he thought she didn't want to say, and didn't ask, for fear of her misunderstanding.

After waiting for Lu Zhan to answer, she raised her lips and thought to herself, "I want to go back not only for the news of my parents, but also to get revenge. Do you know that Fu Xiyue and Chen Shaohua have killed me, but unfortunately, Lord Yan did not accept me! "

Shi Moqing's eyes were deep, and she was experiencing a faint air-conditioning. She couldn't explain why she told him about it ...

"When is this happening?" Lu Zhan even found that his voice was a bit horrible, no wonder he sometimes felt that she was not calm like a 17-year-old girl, and that it was only after life and death that she could reborn and be calm. calm.

No wonder that when Mo Qing returned, he was suddenly driven by two people at the intersection, and he was always wondering, so that he would die for a piece of jade?

No wonder Mo Qing was watching Fu Zhongru showing his strong hatred a few days ago. Perhaps Mo Qing had the intention of the Fu family. He suddenly felt that the previous action was a bit too light.

When? Shi Moqing lowered her head gently. It was early summer when her previous life was killed. She remembers it very well. Chen Shaohua said that he would marry when he graduated. Oh, it turned out to be her own death. "this summer......"

"I help you ..." Lu Zhan looked at her with some distress, wouldn't it be before she met her? Remembering that she was almost killed by the two, he couldn't restrain the suffocation in his heart, Fu family, haha ​​...

"No!" Shi Moqing turned his head and looked at him suddenly, smiling like a poppy, with deep and terrible eyes. "I didn't know that my parents were gone, and I planned to look at them so that they had at least faces, now they It's gone, haha ​​... "

What if she would go back as they wished, but I hope they don't regret bringing the wolf into the room and resurrecting her life. She never considers herself to be good. On behalf of her willingness to be bullied like this!

"Then you ..." Looking at Shi Moqing like this, saying that there is no conflict in his heart is absolutely false. He suddenly felt that Shi Moqing, who had been violent to himself before, was much more pleasing to the eye. He liked to look at that carefree, thinking What Mo Qing is doing, Mo Qing who is faint about everything, likes to see her serious treatment ...

Now Mo Qing made him look distressed and made him want to help her, but she refused ...

"I'm not familiar with Kyoto, and I'm not familiar with the Fu family ..." Shi Mo smiled lightly, and the air-conditioner that had just covered him spread out instantly because of the smile.