Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161: It's good to be a white lotus

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update of the wonderful hand space: rebirth sweet wife to rebel the latest chapter!

At nine o'clock, a black extended car drove into the iron gate of the Fu family.

"Grandpa! Why do we have to wait here for that country man early in the morning! She hasn't come yet, it was definitely intentional!" The charming girl's face was angry, walking back and forth in the living room.

"You also said that people are country folks, there must be no idea of ​​time!" Yin and yang menacing male voices came from the lower right side, "If people have not been to Greater Kyoto, they will definitely get lost, if they can arrive before dark, then Amitabha! "

"The third boy! Sit me down! Are you boneless?" Fu Zhongru glared coldly at the second son of everyone, and then coldly glanced at the girl next to him, "Xiyue, I don't want to see you still so bitter and mean. When it 's time, otherwise get me back to d city! "

"Grandpa!" Fu Xiyue's face was white. Since her and Chen Shaohua's affairs broke out in Kyoto, Grandpa has no good face for her, especially the video on the Internet the year before, which made Grandpa's attitude towards her worse!

It's all blame Mo Shiqing! She ruined herself! Since she dare to come to Fu's house, she doesn't let her go back and forth, she doesn't surname Fu!

"Xi Yue, sit down first!" Chen Shaohua quickly got up and grabbed her, pressed it directly on the chair, and then bent down apologetically. "Grandpa, sorry, Xi Yue has some friction with Shi Moqing in d city, so it is inevitable to be excited Come on, I hope you do n't mind! "

"Chen Shaohua! You ..." Fu Xiyue was anxiously pressed by Chen Shaohua on the seat, and was about to get up and give him a slap, not wanting to hit his cold eyes at once, she couldn't help but shudder.

"Huh, you might as well be a small family!" The oldest man's second son was Fu Jiahui, the same year as Fu Xiyue, usually she couldn't bear to look like she was favored, this time finally was disgusted by grandpa, it really wanted Thank you for the man who ruined Fu Xiyue.

"Shut up for me! Who will quarrel to me again and send abroad!" Fu Zhongru was angry, remembering that Mo Qing was coming soon, he felt annoyed, and the girl didn't even bother with the Fu family.

"Master, Master Fu comes with Miss II!" The servant said respectfully at the door.

"Let them come in!" Fu Zhongru took a deep breath and warned the two who did not deal with it.

"Miss Two, Bah!" Fu Xiyue murmured, but his voice did not dare to increase.

"Xiyue!" Chen Shaohua pulled her lightly, leaning in close to her ear and lowering her voice, "Don't make trouble, Grandpa is already annoying us. If you let him down again, we will be exiled!"

She was a little bit disgusted with Chen Shaohua's touch, and when she heard the word exile, she was slightly stunned, her face changed, and she stopped speaking.

Fu Zhongru glanced at the two of them and retracted his gaze. He didn't miss the small movements of the two. He had to say that this Chen Shaohua was a little smart.

Shi Moqing did n't know anything about Fu 's living room. At this moment, she was walking slowly in Fu 's garden, and looked around unhurriedly, "Uncle Fu, this is so beautiful, so big, is n't it? Will I be able to stay here in the future? Will I be a part of it here? "

Fu Guanjia looked at her embarrassedly, how cunning Shi Moqing was, he knew very clearly, especially in city d, she asked the grandfather directly if she was a family member of the Fu family, so she asked He was terrified, and he dared not answer at all. In case the answer was wrong, the master would not scold him!