Chapter 104: Really Virgin Mary

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update of the space of the best hands: reborn sweet wife wants to rebel the latest chapter!

"Can you tell me now what did you do when you went back?" Shi Moqing asked as he took the medicine.

Zhou Caixia just eased from the pain and looked at the bright eyes above the mask, her eyes flashed hesitantly.

"You can also choose not to say, as a doctor, it is a duty to help you deal with the wound, but whether the middle of the face will be eliminated, whether there will be scars, and whether the pus will attack your brain. That's not my business ... "Shi Moqing's voice was soft, and I looked like a good speaker, but the movement in my hand stopped.

Zhou Caixia froze and looked at Zhang Peng, who was still nauseating, hesitated, and then there was a hint of firmness in her eyes, "I said!"

Shi Mo Qing Zhao Lu Zhan nodded slightly, Lu Zhan turned and walked to the table, his finger pressed on a pen ...

"Here, Zhang Peng asked me to come here. He said that I had worked hard with him, and I was a lot older. I made a little money recently, and let me come over. It was difficult for Dr. Lu's clinic to make an appointment. I did not expect that day. It was you who was in the shop. After returning from the illness, he asked me what you said, and then took me to the hotel ... "

"Shut up! Zhou Caixia, are you looking for death!" Zhang Peng roared anxiously, raised her hand and wanted to call Zhou Caixia lying on the bed.

Li Laosan winked at the two people around him and immediately held him down.

"Look for death? Yes! I'm annoyed to live with you like this!" Zhou Caixia seemed to be suddenly exploded, sitting up fiercely, full of hatred, "Even if I don't make money, I don't say if I can't support myself, However, you like to drink, and hit me every time you drink. If you did n't hit me several times when I was pregnant, I would have a miscarriage? I would not be eligible to be a mother now? Blame you! Blame you for ruining me lifetime!"

Suddenly Zhou Caixia's hatred made Zhang Peng's face slightly change, her eyes a little flustered, "You, you nonsense, me, when did I hit you?"

"Hehe ..." Zhou Caixia's stern smirk, eyes full of irony, she suddenly turned her head, "Mo Qing, you asked me about the scar on my body yesterday? It was he who hit it, and sometimes he initiated a madness and chopped it with a kitchen knife, If it was n't fatal, I did n't know how long I could. I went to the hotel last night, and he ordered a table of spicy seafood. He tried to persuade me and shochu. I refused, and he directly hit me with a wine bottle. head of......"

"Shit! Beat your own woman, you are not as good as a pig!" Li Laosan didn't know where to find the stick, and pulled Zhang Zhangpeng's leg fiercely. Although Li Laosan had mixed up before, but To daughter-in-law, that was a pain in the heart, that was the only woman who was good to herself!

"Oops!" Zhang Peng screamed, and his eyes were vicious. "That's Lao Tzu's mother-in-law! What would Lao Tzu be willing to fight? It's your fart, nosy!"

"So, I don't want to live with you! In these seven or eight years, I have never been so awake, you **** is just muddy that can't help you!" Zhou Caixia was irritated, her swollen face was shaking with excitement, just now The powder sprayed on hadn't melted yet, her face swollen with fluff, the powder sprayed on, and the pitted blood holes were particularly dazzling under the lights.

"I don't want to live with me? Tell you! Zhou Caixia, you can't escape my palms out of this door!" Zhang Peng threatened fiercely.

"It depends on how long the police uncle intends to shut you down ..." Lu Zhan casually sat at the table and intently looked at his fingernails, "You said, scams in my place, coupled with domestic violence, let me clear up Dredging, it's been ten years, and your mother-in-law is no longer here ... "

As soon as Lu Zhan's words came to an end, Zhang Peng's face was pale, as if to think of something, and his face flashed viciously, "It depends on whether you have this ability!"

"Well! You'll know right away!" Lu Zhanle frowned, "Whoever, keep talking!"

Zhou Caixia, who was scared of Zhang Peng's revenge afterwards, heard the words of Lu Zhan, and the big rock in his heart fell down. "After he fainted me, he tied me up, woke me with cold water, and ordered me to eat. I do n't want those things. He said that if I do n't eat, I will be thrown into a man's pile. I ... oh ... "

Zhou Caixia said she cried in tears, she choked and said, "I ... I do n't want to drink white wine, he poured me, mouth darts, and when he finishes this business, he will be developed, I only know that he I want to use my trouble to find Dr. Lu ... he wants to frame Dr. Lu and Mo Qing ... yes, sorry, Mo Qing! "

Shi Moqing was silent, and Zhou Caixia was innocent from beginning to end. Zhang Peng saw that money was used by others, brought Zhou Caixia here, and then made her allergic and troublesome. All this seemed to be the opposite of the business. Thing ...

If Zhong Hong didn't come for a kick, maybe she really thought that which pharmacy in city D was jealous and set up.

He sighed softly, "If you really feel sorry for me, lie down and I will help you deal with the injuries on your face!"

Zhou Caixia froze slightly, then looked at Shi Moqing gratefully and lay down gently.

"Well, you have been counted like this, you are really a Virgin Mary, and you are still helping others!" Zhong Hong finally relieved her feelings of nausea, and watched Mo Shi's actions ironically, her eyes flashed disdain.

"Of course, Zhong Hong, I'm not as vicious as you. Obviously we are classmates, knowing that I have an accident, and brought someone to trouble me, Zhong Hong, do you say you are poisoned or me poisoned?" Shi Mo gave a light glance Eyeing the camera that didn't turn off, he lowered his head and continued his hand movements.

The injury on Zhou Caixia's face is very easy. As long as the wound is swollen, you can apply Lingshen cream, but because you are afraid of wound infection, you must be careful.

Lu Zhan turned the pen in his hand, gently pressed the pause button, and shouted outside, "Several! Is the evidence conclusive? Can you take this troublemaker away, domestic violence man?"

As soon as Lu Zhan's words came to an end, several policemen came in at the door, with a serious face.

Shi Moqing glanced in surprise, no wonder how she felt so quiet outside, there are so many great gods squatting outside, folks dare to make fun and not speak out!

When Zhang Peng saw the people at the door, his face was pale, and he screamed anxiously, "I want to sue you for your personal use, why do you catch me!"

"By this!" Lu Zhan got up and shoved the recording pen in his hand into the police officer who took the lead. "Trouble you, my grandpa is not scared this time. I hope you'll do business!"

"Don't worry! We will do this even if it's not Dr. Lu, let alone the Board of Directors has ordered us to pay more attention to Dr. Lu's safety. Today we can't protect this!" Someone winked. Several people immediately ran Zhang Peng from the three of Li Laosan and took them away!

Watching Zhang Peng yelled away, Zhong Hong's legs trembled a bit. She never thought that the man beside Shi Moqing was so horrible. Just a few words, Zhang Peng estimated that he would never think of it in his whole life.