Chapter 45: You are done

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update of the space of the best hands: reborn sweet wife wants to rebel the latest chapter!

Shi Moqing didn't know that because of his own words, he actually made Fu Xiyue turn over the city pawnshop ...

Shi Moqing rarely quarreled along the way. Until she arrived at the house, she parked her car and turned to ask, "What are you going to eat at night?"

Lu Zhan turned to look at her, "Can you make it?"

Shi Mo was stunned, remembering that yesterday's dinner seemed to be made by him, the taste was okay, and he simply threw his hand, "Okay! You have the ability to come! Vegetables are in the ground, fish are in the pond!"

After that, he turned into the room ...

Looking at the closed door, Lu Zhan touched his nose. Did he say something wrong? He just felt that when she met her ex-boyfriend and Xiao Sanshier, she might feel bad, maybe she would put sugar as salt ...

Shi Moqing entered the room and did not enter the space. He just lay quietly on the bed, staring at the white ceiling for a while and then hesitated.

Suddenly, she sat up suddenly and patted her face gently, Shi Moqing! What are you worried about? Even the silver needles in their own hands definitely made them unable to eat.

Although the world is killing and breaking the law, hasn't the other side killed himself the same? How dare you deal with yourself so brazenly, you have to guard yourself.

"Alright! Shi Moqing! Eat!"

When she heard the sound, Shi Mo cleaned up her messy hair and came out. When she saw a few dishes on the table, she stunned slightly, "Did you get into the water?"

"How is it possible that there is a ready-made one, why would you launch the fish to catch the fish?" Lu Zhan put the dishes on the table. It would not be safe if the water was cold at night.

"Then where did you get the fish?" Shi Moqing glanced suspiciously at him and sat up suddenly, "You cooked the grass carp in the fish tank in my yard?"

"You wouldn't be so stingy?" Looking at Shi Moqing's surprised expression, Lu Zhan was inexplicably happy. "Ah! The two pheasants next to me, oh, if I hadn't seen it in the same car, I I must have cooked it too. What a delicious flavor! "

"You're done! I've cooked the fish I have kept for so long ..." Shi Moqing looked so proud of him that he couldn't help stimulating him, yes, the smile was dazzling!

"What do you mean?" Lu Zhan's face froze, and the hand of the fish block caught by the chopsticks stiffened in the air. How could he have a bad feeling?

"I raised the fish for half a month and planned to honor Grandpa Lu with the pheasant, and now the fish is in you ..." Shi Moqing glanced at the fish in his hand, looked at him sympathetically, and his eyes lightened quickly Flashed by.

"Grandpa knows?" Lu Zhan looked at her suspiciously. How did he think she was a liar? But the expression doesn't want to ...

"I know! I also intentionally raised a few more days ..." After looking at Zhan Lu Zhan, Shi Moqing's originally depressed mood suddenly improved, and she took the chopsticks and ate the fish fillet politely, alas, yes, indeed, indeed Much better than her craft ...

"Then how do you eat?"

"It's a pity that you didn't cook it ..." Shi Moqing took it for granted, and when Lu Zhan looked at a table with some tangles, she reminded kindly, "Well, you can go fishing tomorrow ..."