Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141: Lu Shao treats

Biquge www.mtlnovel.com, the fastest update of the space of the best hands: reborn sweet wife wants to rebel the latest chapter!

"You want to know our relationship so much!" Lu Zhan's voice was lazy and magnetic. He gently raised the corners of his mouth, and his eyes flashed with fun. "I got the principal from Mo Qing, and she also came in. Not the orphan girl in your mouth ... "

Lu Zhan's epilogue was prolonged, and she slowly said, "Is it hard to say about her relationship with me, but as the only apprentice of my grandfather, the principal and mentors will naturally give her more greetings, Ye Feng It is a proud disciple of Professor Hao, who knows this relationship ... "

Ye Feng, who had been waiting for the gossip for a while, how could he suddenly get on him? Seeing Lu Zhan, he seemed to be waiting for his answer and nodded quickly, "Uh, this professor said ..."

However, the question is what the professor said, who knows what relationship Mo Qing had with Grandpa Lu Zhan! Who is his grandpa?

Of course, if Ye Feng vomited in his heart, he wouldn't say this, and it would cause trouble to Shi Mo. He was not easy to have a friend. He suddenly hesitated and thought of Professor Lu's lecture a few months ago. The professor is Mo Qing's master, right?

Looking at Shi Mo's faint expression, Ye Feng felt that he was the truth. The expressions of the two parties now simply do not want to answer this question, and the students in the car are staring at themselves tightly, waiting for their answers. Once, Ye Feng, who was so temperamental, wanted to be stingy!

"Let me tell you, Mo Qing is the famous old Chinese doctor Lu Kangsheng in the city, and Master Lu's proud disciple. What do you say about her and his relationship? Aunt and nephew relationship!"

Jiang Jingyi's crisp voice rescued Ye Feng like the sound of nature. He glanced obliquely upwards. The good-looking side face, what a good girl!

As soon as her words fell out, the car exploded in the car, and there was a lot of discussion. The classmates seemed to suddenly realize that the mist that had not been able to be swept away seemed to spread out instantly. So it is no wonder that the apprentice of the master looks beautiful, no wonder that the sports are so good. Well-known teachers make great apprentices, so everything becomes logical ...

Feeling the two hot eyes behind her, Jiang Jingyi was still sitting upright. She was deliberate and let him take advantage of Mo Qing. Now people ask him about his relationship with Mo Qing. Not as good as he pleases!

Shi Moqing looked helplessly at the front seat of Jiang Jingyi and the unhappy Lu Zhan around him.

"Mo Qing, you can't watch her bully me like this!" Lu Zhan turned to look at her pitifully, waiting for the whole person to lean on Shi Moqing's shoulders.

"She's right! Big nephew! Isn't it our relationship?" When seeing Lu Zhan's expression, Shi Moqing couldn't help but want to punch him, even when nobody was there, someone returned this picture Look, he's eating himself right?

"It hurts!" Lu Zhan wrinkled a face, and fox-like eyes filled with water waves, approached her along the seat, and a deep voice fell into Mo Qing's ears. Alas, I promise to yell out in pain and make people misunderstand! "

"Yeah! Shameless!" Shi Moqing's ears were reddish, his hands shrank, and he gave him an angry look, dare to threaten her!

Lu Zhan leaned lazily on his seat, his eyes flashed a smile, and he moved his lips lightly. "If you go back and hit me, I won't let you heal anymore, I will swagger around with injuries and say it is domestic violence!"