Chapter 15: Him

(WARNING: SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT AHEAD)

He bent down, his lips against my cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through my nerves, shivers that made my whole body tremble.

"If you want me to stop, tell me now," he whispered. 

When I said nothing, he brushed his mouth against the hollow of my temple. "Or now." He traced the line of my cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against mine.

"Or—" I reached up and pulled him down, and the rest of his words were lost against my mouth. He kissed me gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness I wanted, not now, not after all this time.

I knotted my fists in his shirt, pulling him down on top of me. I pulled hard, harder against mine. 

Taehyung groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled around my body, gathering me against him. He pushes me backward and right then, we're completely lying down on the couch.

He's kissing me. 

Once, twice, until I've had a taste and realize I'll never have enough. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before.

We are kissing like crazy.

Like our lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced.

My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have never wanted anyone like this before.

The weight of his body on top of mine is extraordinary. I feel him—all of him—pressed against me, and I inhale his scent that's just ...him.

He feels wonderful. 

His hands are everywhere, and it didn't matter that his mouth is already on top of mine, I want him close.

Closer than he ever did before.

I know I'm drunk and maybe going to regret this tomorrow but I didn't care. I didn't care about any of that.

All I want is him.

Him.

***

I woke up wrapped in Taehyung's arms. I took a deep breath and snuggled closer, savoring this very last moment. 

After a minute or so, I glanced at the wall clock and check the time, it's already 4 in the morning. I pulled his arm away from my waist as gently as possible and slowly stood up.

I sat on the ground and took my time to watched him sleep peacefully.

Our lives are full of new events which we experience on different days. Interestingly enough, making love for the first time is one of the memorable one for me.

I felt no fear, guilt or even shame. In fact, it made me feel loved, important.

My thoughts made me smile.

But it suddenly faded,  as I recall what we talked right after.

"How we're you holding up when I was gone, Tae?" I asked as I continuously fondle his bare chest. I made myself comfortable lying in his arms.

He took a deep breath before answering. "I couldn't hate my Mom that long, you know? I loved her so much that I just can't."

I hummed in response, telling him to continue.

"It's my Dad that I was worrying about right after I found the truth," He continued. "I was hating him not knowing his side of the story."

"That was my fault."