Chapter 16: You're mine

We are currently at the cafeteria eating lunch. 

Me, Namjoon, and Bona have the same schedule so basically were stuck together. Jin was with us, too. He tried inviting the others but said they couldn't make it.

I was minding my own business, happily gobbling down my favorite thai food. I've ordered specifically my top three: somtom, tom yum goong and pineapple fried rice. 

"Jin-ah," A man walked his way closer to Jin who was sitting beside me. Jin cheerfully stood up and greet him. They both raised their hands, giving each other a high-five.

"I heard the broadcast was doing great, man!" He stated. Jin looked at my side and winked at me. "Yeah, right after I put my friend right here and be my guest."

"There's been a flood of positive remarks by the faculties." He chucked. "Guess, you're the lucky charm, Ji."

"Oh, she's the one who sang, am I right?" The man looked at me intently.

I shyly nodded.

He gave me a bright smile then appealingly winked right after.

"Hi, I'm Jun-myeon, my friends called me Suho. But you can call me anything you want, sweetheart." He introduced.

That made me caught off guard, I coughed hard. Namjoon immediately handed me a bottle of water which I took right away.

I glanced back at him who was still grinning from ear to ear. 

Oh, wow. That was- I kind of feel uncomfortable at his stares, he's flirting with me, I know. But the way he introduced himself? What's up with that? Well, to be honest that was smooth and direct.

But too direct for my taste.

I took a quick look at his hand that was offering for a handshake. I laughed nervously and started down at my own hands. "My hands are oily, I-"

"Cute." He blurted out all of a sudden. My eyes widens. 

This man has quite a charm, isn't he? He really know his words.

He chuckled, "My hand's about to get numb, babe."

I quickly grabbed a napkin and wipe my hands with it. I stood up from my seat and accepted the handshake.

"Kim Jisoo," I said, giving him a genuine smile.

"Jisoo" He repeated. "What a pretty name. Fits perfectly for a pretty girl like you."

"Ah," I let out a nervous laugh. 

I looked at my friends. They were awfully quiet. Simply, staring at the both of us making acquaintances with each other.

I looked back at our intertwine hands when suddenly his grip on it tightened. "Thank you," I gape at him who was still having the sweetest smile in his face.

My lip twitched. Why isn't he pulling away?

Bona cleared her throat. "Flirt." She fake coughed. "Back."

I immediately sent daggers at her.

Jin suddenly laughed. "Did you just went here to introduce yourself to Jisoo?"

Suho finally let go and faced Jin. He laughed at his remarks. "Kinda."

My eyes widen in surprised at his honest remark.

I looked at Namjoon for help but he just shrugged his shoulders, and went back from enjoying his lunch. I mentally groaned in my mind.

"But really, you'll be back in the broadcast next week, right?" Jin asked seriously this time.