The Tattoo

Y/n walked into a tattoo shop, she was
ready to get a tattoo. Y/n looked around the shop, seeing all the cool ideas. One caught her eye, it was a skull with vines coming from it.

  "Hello, how can I help you?"  A man comes from the back counter and she smiles before walking to him."Tattoo" she responded and he chuckles.

"Which one, got the idea?" He says and she points to the picture "Are you sure" He asks she nods her head, smiling big. "Where do you want it?" She never thought of it. "Maybe my..thigh?"

she speaks, watching as he takes the picture down."Alright, the person who will be doing the tattoo is in the back..so follow me" He quickly says while walking down the hall, you follow.

He opens the door for you, revealing a very handsome man..he had so many tattoos. He looked hot."Hey, Ambrose doesn't look up as he was busy, tattooing the person.

"Not right now." He said concentrating on the tattoo. "How long u til you're done?" He asked Ambrose looks up from the man's tattoo. His eyes meet
y/ns before le he turns to the guy.

"1 Hour, Adrien." "So his name is Adrien.." She thought staring at them both.No artists are here today "Can you come back in an hour--" Adrien got cut off by the chair."Can you guys shut up, I need my tattoo done and I have a headache." He rudely says that's when Ambrose stops.

"What did you say you wanted?" Ambrose asks and she turns to Adrien "She wanted this one." Ambrose looks at the drawing, taking it from Adrien's hand."Hmm, where will this be going?" Y/n pointed to her thigh, and he hums.

"Alright, get up and come another time!"  "What, you aren't even done!" He shouts, pointing at the unfinished tattoo."Next time, don't shout at my brother, get out." Ambrose said in a cold tone, the guys huffs.

"I won't pay you!" He shouts, about to stand up when Ambrose holds his shoulder. "Adrien, handle him and make sure he pays for the work." Ambrose gives a deathly stare at the guy Adrien understood,"

"Come sit." Adrien holds your shoulder and moves you to the chair. Sorry about that, traveling fun though.." Before leaving the room with the dude Ambrose sighs before getting the stuff together, taking a few glances at her.

"First time for a tattoo?" He asks she shakes her head nervously. "Take your shorts off." Her eyes widen and he grins big."You do want the tattoo on your thigh right?" He clarified she looked away, embarrassed.

She listened and took her shorts off, lowering them to the floor. He was already as he smiles."Hope you have a high pain tolerance."

Y/n holds back her tears from how much pain is in her thigh, Y/n kinda regretted getting it done but after Ambrose finished Y/n was amazed at how beautiful it was.