The~Mystery

Hey guys!

I think this might be the last part I'll try to continue if I can also thanks for the support I need ideas for a new book.

Hope you guys enjoy it!

Continued...

You woke up with a pounding headache, you groan. You went to reach for your head but you noticed your hands were cuffed to the Bedford.

You squint your eyes in an attempt to adjust your eyes to the light.  You noticed you were in a bedroom, black and red theme.

On a bed, it was fluffy like you were on a cloud. That's when a darling chuckle appeared, you look at the dark corner. That' when you see a tall handsome man standing it the dark corner,

You squint your eyes to try see who it is and you notice that it was Ambrose you were shocked and you said "Ambrose?" He laughed and came out he said "Good job princess you got me" he said laughing.

He came and sat on the bed next to you he brushes your hair out of your face as you struggle to try get out, but after 10 minutes you realized that there was no point of trying because no matter what you tried there was no escape.

"finally giving up princess? You should keep trying it's fun to see you angry and try to escape"

You looked at Ambrose but before you could say anything he kissed you, you were shocked.

Ambrose pulled back and said "Your mine and only mine nobody will take you from me all I want it you why don't you get it..."

You replied "Ambrose... I do want you but I never thought that you'd want someone like me that's why I never said anything".

Ambrose looked at you shocked, " I never thought that you would want a horrible person like me Y/n, I basically stocked you and cuffed you to the bed, that is full on stalker mode I don't know how you could want someone like me." He replied.

"Ambrose you are and amazing person you only followed me because you were concerned for me, but I don't know why you cuffed me to the bed, but that doesn't mean your a horrible person you are amazing you just get concerned and worried very easily." You said.

He looked you in the eyes, "Are you really sure that I'm not a horrible person? I mean I don't even know why I cuffed you to the bed myself, but you are right I do get concerned and worried very easily only for you because you are the only girl I love Y/n, I love you nobody else."

"Wait!? So you actually like me! I thought you were joking about that.., but yes I'm sure that you are an amazing person I feel it. Yes people make mistakes but that doesn't mean you are a horrible person, but Ambrose I also like you to." You said looking into his eyes.

" Well I guess we both like each other, but Y/n could you give me a chance to prove to you that I'm not some creepy stalker or a horrible person?" He said nervously.

"Yes Ambrose I promise you that I can give you a chance, but once again you are not a creepy stalker or a horrible person I just want you to know that." You said, and you kissed him, and he kisses you back.

 Hey guys! I think there will be another part to this story It might be a while because I'm loosing detain for each part.

Message me if you have any ideas or suggestion for the next part or a new story..