The~Lie

Y/n,and Adrien chatted for a while before deciding on going back to the tattoo shop."Don't worry he can't kill you if I'm her." She assured him and he nods his head opening the door for her.

She walked inside and that's when she sees him,leaning on the counte.His arms were crossed as his eyes stared deep into hers,"Hello Y/n.." He sweetly says and he glares at Adrien.

Adrien awkwardly laughs before sprinting into his office,Ambrose seemed not to care."Pathetic." He muttered,rolling his eyes as she smiles "So you,gave me a tattoo of love?" His eyes looked at the floor and he snickers,
"It was love, I changed it though."

He says,she looks at her tattoo,dragging her finger over it slightly."What do you mean?" She asks and he starts walking up to her "The flowers were alive..showed love..they're dead now." He stated which made her sad think he wasn't into her.."Sorry for the false information my brother sent to you."

He apologized and she Shakes her head, giving him a smile."No it's ok..I better get going,have a great day." She quickly said before walking out of the shop. "Adrien,come out here now." Adrien slowly walks out form his office."I told you not to tell her,did I not?" He raises an eyebrow and Adrien looks down.

"I had to tell her false information." Ambrose chuckles,Walking up to his brother.Wiping off the dust off his shoulder before talking."She can't find out that I love..her if she dose, Your head will be off." Ambrose warns Adrien Shakes his head,chuckling to himself "She will find out eventually.."