The Second Love~Day

Y/n and Adrien are sitting at the Café,he said he had to tell her something. "So..what is so special about this tattoo?" She asks while leaning in the chair and sipping he coffee. "That tattoo...was saved for the person he loved."

She chokes on her drink,Adrien hands her a glasd of water. She chugs it and slammed it on the table."What." Her eyes widened and he was smirking. "He likes you,he is usually a cold person, it's odd." He looks up, trying to figure out what is so good about Y/n.

"He is so nice to you.." He scoffed and she couldn't think properly. Your crush..gave her a love tattoo? "I know you like him,you get those lovely eyes."
He wiggled his eyebrows and her mouth falls. "I don't." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes,grabbing his phone.

"Then talk to him,change him..he is so scary and coldbut when he is with you,he is like a freaking teddy bear!" He pouts before handing her the phone.
"What--" She heard his deel voice though the phone,her body freezes Adrien, I don't want to talk about Y/n if that's why you called." Ambrose said in a deep annoyed voice,She gulped."

"H-Hello?" She somehow managed to say. "Y/n,why are you on Adriens phone?" He asked confused and she laughed awkwardly,glaring at the grinning Adrien."He handed the phone to me and said to change you." Adriens mouth drops when he heared her,she smirked. "I,got to go, tell Adrien that we will talk later."

He sends his goodbyes before ending the call."He said he wants to talk to you later" She calmly said,Adrien starts to sweat."He's going to kill me,why did you say that!"