Love~Ink

Sorry, if the first part was short I didn't have much detail for it but I hope you guys enjoy it.

Just as he starts, Y/n squints her eyes." are you alright, let me know if you want to take a break at any time."He mumbled, his eyes focusing on your thigh.

"Yeah, I just wasn't prepared." She whispered while watching him."So..how long have you been tattooing ?" Y/n asked while staring at her phone, looking through old stuff.

"8 years." She nods her head and sets her phone down. She was about to talk again but he stopped her."I like silence." He muttered and she understood what he wanted.

Y/n looked at the stencil and some of the black ink placed on her thigh and wowed." it's not even done and it looks stunning." She said in an amazed tone, He chuckles.

Hours later...All he had to do was the finishing details. The skull looked amazing and the vines falling from it looked divine."Finished." He wiped her skin one last time before backing up in the chair.

She sat up in the chair and took a good look at the tattoo. She grins before standing up and walking to the mirror. She loved it so much."It's astonishing, thank you, Ambrose."

Y/n turns to him and he nods, cleaning up his table "Adrien will see you out, goodbye." He told her and she listened, walking out of the room. Pulling up her pants, she walks up to the muscular dude.

"Were done."  She tapped on his shoulder making him turn around to face her."You need to come again." He smiled at her and she sighed heavily. "I might get another tattoo.." She says while looking at her pants.

"You should." He was aggressive and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Walking her to the front door.
"Here's my number, maybe we could get lunch or something..to talk about
This wanted tattoo.." He chuckles, handing her a piece of paper "Thank you, I better get going."

She smiled at him and he nods his head, opening the door for you.
"Have a good day Y/n.." He said, watching as she walked out of the shop.