The~Fight...

Hey guys!
  Sorry this part is short the other part will be short I think I'll write one more part and it is done.
   If you guys can can you give me some ideas on waht to write about that whould be helpful.
Thank! For enjoying this book.

Continued...

"Get out" You sternly said to him, watching as he takes a sip of wine. "Being abit subberin aren't you.' He muttered annoyed and you shake your head, opening the door.

   'I, said get out!" You notice the little smirk appear from the corner of his lips. "Don't tell Me to leave, I won't listen... I already won, you can't say otherwise."

You scoff,looking down at the floor. "I'm not some toy you can play around with, neither am I a trophy."

You spit, and he chuckles you finish when he throws the wine glass at the floor. Shattering into pieces all across the floor.

"I, can treat you like a toy if you want darling." He pleasantly smiled,seeing your tears drop to the floor borad.

"Don't cry..I haven't even done the hard part." Your head tilts up, his fi get drags across you jawline as you back away. "Don't touch me." You start sobbing when his hand touches your waist.

You tried to fight against him but a pinch hot your neck. "Night, Night, Princess." Those were the last words you heard before you felt dizzy.

Everything went black....