~Why~dId~It~happen~

You got an odd feeling that something didn't seem right because the males bathroom was quite a distance away. You thought how would he have taken your daughter to the bathroom when you were there.

These thoughts have been on your mind for a while, and your still confused but you figured you were probably going crazy, so you figured just to try and forget it by going and doing some stuff you like to do. So you decided to go to a place to go get a nice massage for a couple hours.

A couple hours later:

You felt so relaxed and way better then you did before you were happy that it actually paid off. So you drove back home and checked up k. Your kids and saw how Luke had already put them to bed, you kissed each of your kids on the head and then got ready for bed.

You sat on your bed next to Luke who was peacefully asleep (Which Is What You Thought) but you were wrong. After an hour you decided to go to bed and then you fell asleep.

"Luke's POV":

After I made sure Y/N was asleep I got out of bed and quietly snuck out of the room I woke both her kids up to finish making the surprise I had planned for her. I was thinking if I should make the surprise bigger or smaller but I couldn't figure it out.

Y/N' S POV:

I woke up a couple of hours later and Luke walked into the room and said "Hey, darling I have a surprise for you go get ready and I'll meet you in a couple of minutes" "Ok" you replied. A couple of minutes went by and you were ready, you were wearing this nice Red silk dress and when Luke saw you in it he blushed.