Chapter 6

"He pulled out of the hug and looked at me one more time. Tears rolling down his cheeks."

Nouri's pov
06:00 PM

I didn't exactly remember where the house was so I asked Jungkook to share a live location with me. Also, Jin asked me to get some teriyaki sauce and beer. Actually, he didn't, but I would never go there without anything so after me asking him for 79218790626087438 times about what they need, he finally said that they were out of beer, and he was planning on to make some teriyaki chicken tonight.

I finally found their house after driving around the neighborhood for like 10 minutes. I got out of the car and grabbed the plastic bag full of beers and a bottle of teriyaki with me. Jungkook met me at the door and help me with the bags.

-Hi Nouriii IM SO GLAD YOU CAME AGAIN."-Jimin hugged me.

-Hi Jimin."-I hugged him back,"-Hi guysss it's nice to see you all again.

-Hi Nouri"-A boy with a beany on entered the kitchen."-I'm sorry I couldn't come to dinner last night, I'm Yoongi, nice to meet you."

-OMG Agust D himself, nice to meet you too.

Aish you pabo, how couldn't you recognize him. "A boy with a beany"? Seriously?

-Wait, how do you know?

-Jungkook told me that you guys were rappers, you and Namjoon. So, I checked out all of your songs before bed, so basically, I'm your fan now.

-Ahh okay, wow. Never thought I could turn someone into my fan in one night, plus without even trying.

-Come on, you guys are talented asfff. I mean just the number of views on YouTube is enough to prove that.

-Okay, that makes sense."-Yoongi chuckled.

-Woahhh Hobi, Noona made Yoongi chuckle."-Jungkook made a surprised face.

-Nouri don't mind him, it's just Yoongi doesn't smile that much but when he does just know it's genuine."-Hobi said after taking out the ice cubes out of the freezer. -" Hey, I'm gonna make myself an iced americano, anyone else?"

-Hobi, can you show me where's the bathroom really quick, I just feel dirty so I could maybe wash up.

-Namjoon Hyung is taking shower right now, but you could use the one that's on the second floor. Let me show you."-Taehyung went upstairs as I followed him.

-Here the second door, if you need anything, towel or new clothes, let me know.

-Oh, thank you, but I brought mine with myself so don't worry.

-Okay, make yourself at home, I'm going back downstairs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ended up taking a shower, plus their bathroom was so big, like wahhhh. I dried myself and my hair and put on the sweatpants and my favorite green hoodie that I brought with myself. I was closing the bathrooms door as I suddenly bumped into someone. I opened my eyes to see a tall boy with his headphones on, holding a towel on his head. He was looking down, suddenly his head went up as he looked at me for a second.

It was Namjoon.

His face turned white, as if he just saw a ghost.

Damn, is my bare face that ugly to scare him that much.

He looked back down as he passed by me quickly entering one of the bedrooms and closing the door behind him. He didn't even say hi, how rude.

I went downstairs to see guys all sitting around the table, Jin was placing chicken wings on plates while Jimin was putting beer cans on the table. I sat down between Yoongi and Jungkook.