Chapter 22

"She smelled just like I imagined. Like a mother."

Nouri's pov 

-I called for 7 times Nouri, why do you even need your phone at this point?

-Woah chill, I was just in a book store and left my phone at home. 

-Since when you started reading books again?

-Since I found out that Joonie is a bookworm, so I got him a book!

-Aww Nouri got a present for her nerd bf"-Jieun chuckled while putting another layer of polish on her nails, then she looked up for a second with a confused face."-Wait, so he is a rapper but at the same time a nerd? Wow, sounds uhm idk...

-It's actually kind of.... uhm sexy?

-Nouri, let's leave that convo about your kinks for another time."-Jieun gave me a creeped out look.

-Aniyaa, I just... I meant, guys who are smart are hot.

-Bitch, we both know you're lying."-Jieun let out a fake cry."-Then why didn't you date Sungho from high school?

-EWWWW.

Before yall blame me for reacting like this. Uhm Sungho is like the nerd of all nerds. His hair was greasy whenever he came to school, his glasses which he used to clean every 2 minutes. His obsession with math was creeping me out, he even said he will build himself a robot gf. Did he think he was Plankton trying to get himself a Karen?

-See, I always told you. Looks matter.

-Okay but I don't like him only because of his looks. I love his-

-Nouriya."-Jieun put her index finger on my lips."-If I let you, you'll talk about him for hours but bae, I gotta go."-She stood up and took her bag while slowly blowing on her nails.

-Unnie, you always have to work and never being home since I moved in.

-Yah, if I could just sit at home and work from my laptop just like you do, I would be more than happy. But nooo I have to walk to that goddamn office everyday, just to check up on the project because Mr. Kim asked me to do it and I couldn't say no.

-Mr. Kim is such a sweet man. I met him the other day in his office, he said if I'm having hardships with the design he can give me more time to work on it. 

-He knows what you're capable of and doesn't want to miss the chance that's why."-She winked at me as she grabbed the door handle and pulled it."-Anyway, I'm gonna go now and I'll be late so just ask your lovey dovey boyfriend to come over.

With that she left, not letting me say anything back.

Okay so, story time: A few weeks passed since our trip with the guys. I finally moved in with Jieun, while Jungkook moved to the mansion. I mean that kid was practically there 24\7 so, I wasn't surprised. Auntie was still in Busan, but we told her about the moving plans and she was okay with it, although we would visit and check on her as much as we can. 

I finally met Namjoon's mom and sister. Me and Namjoon went to Ilsan as soon as we were back from the trip. It was my idea, because he still was unsure about me being ready. 

When I saw his mom the first thing that came out of my mouth was:

-Woah Namjoon is like the male version of you, Mrs. Kim.

They looked alike so much. You could just put a wig on Namjoon's head and they would be like twin sisters. Kyungmin also had the same lips and nose, but her eyes were bigger. Not like Namjoon's dragon eyes. The only problem was that Namjoon told them that he's bringing his girlfriend and haven't told them anything else.