Chapter 21

"-You know what time it isss? It's Block B time!"

Nouri slightly opened her eyes to someone placing kisses on her nose. She suddenly tried to get up as she bumped her head into someone's face.

-Ouch.

She now fully opened her eyes, to see Namjoon sitting near to her, rubbing his forehead. 

-Oof, I'm sorry I just-"-She reached her hands out to him as she removed his hands from his face."-Wake me up like that one more time, I'll karate kick yo ass."-She said smiling at him.

-Wow, I thought it would be cute you know."-He said still "ouch"-ing and rubbing his forehead.

-Aishh jinja."-She sighed."-I've never slept near a boy and you're here trying to wake me up with the kisses. I thought I had some bug on my face so I got scared.

-It's the only time I woke up before you, so I got to see you near me. Just let me enj-

-Nouriyaaaa"-Someone called from outside, a tall shadow approaching the tent, as both of them turned to look who it is.

-Jin said to get ready and eat before we leave."-Jieun said popping in her head.

-Oh, we're already leaving?

-Yes and what's wrong with him?"-Jieun said pointing at Namjoon who had his hand on his forehead.

-He's just being dramatic, don't mind him."-Nouri waved her hand at her.

-Okay."-Jieun was about to leave but she stopped as she looked at Nouri one more time.

-Oh and Nouri can we talk for a minute outside.

-Of course, just give me 5 minutes.

-Fine, hurry up."-She said as she left.

-Does it still hurt?"-Nouri said as she cupped his cheeks.

-Nah, don't mind me."-He said brushing her hand off.

-Okay."-She got up to leave but let out a gasp when she was pulled back.

-You're really gonna leave without even saying sorry?"-His lips brushed her ear. She turned around and held his face with both hands, smiling at him.

-Joonie, I'm-

The next second she felt his lips attacking hers which lead to a rough kiss. She didn't pull back, instead cupped his face with her hands, slowly getting on his lap. He pulled her as close as he can, holding her waist tightly. She locked her arms around his neck, as her hand went to his hair. He pulled back, looking in her eyes.

-I forgive you."-He smiled with a smirk.

-Huh what?"-She was out of breath, her eyes were only looking at his plump lips.

-I said Jieun is probably waiting for you. You need to go.

-Oh yeah, uh okay."-She finally looked up meeting his eyes."-You better keep that promise you gave me last night."-She said smirking as she stood up from his lap and left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-It's gonna sound weird but I saw your mom in my dream last night, actually it's been happening for last couple nights. Not anything scary, just her smiling at me and saying to take care of you. But I haven't even visited her since I came back from Japan.

-Unnie, it's okay, we can visit her as soon as we go back.

-Ani, you don't get it. I just feel uneasy, I want to visit her today.