Chapter 19

"-LMAO DID YOU TELL NABI THAT HOBI HYUNG WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?"

We packed everything we needed for camping. Jin put the tents in his car while Jieun and Nabi were responsible for food and water bottles. Hobi and Yoongi were carrying portable chairs and sleeping bags. Jungkook and me went to the nearest store to get some fire coals. Namjoon also wanted to come but Jin told him to get blankets and pillows, we thought that way he wouldn't hurt himself because of his clumsiness. Jimin and Taehyung just helped the others to load the stuff in cars.

About 30 minutes later, we were finally in the forest. There was a large area for camping without any trees. Me and Jieun got all the food out of cars, Nabi helped us with water bottles. I felt someone approaching me fast as he took the pockets out of my hands.

-You aren't carrying anything, you have me for it."-He said smirking at you.

-Joonie, they're not even that heavy come on.

-I don't care."-He said his voice getting quieter as he walked faster to put the bags on the chairs that Jimin and Jungkook were setting around the place where we were suppose to set the fire. Jin and Yoongi were figuring out how to set up the tents, while Taehyung and Hobi were trying to start the fire.

-Nabiya do we have any marshmallows?"-I asked while getting the bread out of pockets.

-Yes Unnie I bought about 5 packs but I don't know if it's enough.

-It's more than enough thanks, the sandwiches are on me."-I looked over at Jieun seeing her struggling."-Can you go help Jieun with the noodles please?

-Of course Unnie, but who will place the marshmallows on sticks?

-I can help."-We saw Namjoon walking towards us."-Nabi, you can go, don't worry."-He said as Nabi just nodded and left.

-So, what should I do baby?"-He said his eyes wondering around, he seemed so excited.

-See those sticks there, just take the marshmallows and place them on the sticks. We're gonna put them on fire later.

-Yes, ma'am."-He said then passing behind me to get the marshmallow pockets.

-Joonie."-I said while placing the bread over the last sandwich as I was done making them all.

-Yes?"-He said still trying to open the pocket without spilling out the marshmallows. I was just watching him in awe, he seemed so cute. His eyes focused at whatever he was doing.

-Baby, you called my name then didn't say anything?"-He said pulling his head up and looking at me.

-Ani, nevermind."- I said smiling at him.

-No tell me."-He said putting the stuff in his hands on the chair and coming closer to me."-What's wrong?"-He said as he wrapped his hands around me still looking in my eyes as our faces were an inch far from each other.

-No, it's the opposite. Everything is going so smooth and it's our first camping together. I just feel so happy, with all of you guys.

-Aww, you look so cute right now staring at me with those eyes."-He said as he kissed my nose.

-Namjoon, I'm being serious here."-I said stepping on his shoe softly as a joke.

-I really don't like it when you call me by my name."-He said making a hmpf sound after.

-Nouri are you hereeee?"-We both turned back to see Jimin who was looking for me."-Oh, I hope I didn't interrupt anything, but Jieun told me to call you, I think she needs your help.

-Oh of course Jiminie, I'm coming."-I said turning back to Namjoon who was still holding me close to him.

-Of course, he had to ruin everything."-He rolled his eyes as he unwrapped his arms around me so I could go.