Chapter 12

"Guys, where are the others?"-I asked, but my eyes were searching only for Namjoon."

Nouri's pov

-Nice to meet you too."- he said smiling at me."-Excuse me, but have we ever met before?

-I don't think so."-I smiled back.

-So, as you know this company produces gaming computers."-Jieun said before looking at Mr. Kim."-Mr. Kim and his team decided to try something new. They want to create a video game as their new project.

-I told Jieun that we are looking for someone who could design the game cover and the characters for us. She said she knows someone who is a graphic designer and good at her job."-Mr. Kim looked at me as if he was waiting for me to say something.

Then it finally hit me as I saw all of them looking at me. Jieun recommended me.

-Oh, me?"-I said pointing at myself.

Aishh I was looking so dumb at the moment.

-Yes Nouri, you."-Jin chuckled at me."-I remember you said you like designing logos for companies and even sometimes characters for games.

-Yes, but I don't think I'm good enough for this project.

Designing a cover for Kim Capital? Hell nah, too much for me. Then suddenly Jieun stepped on my toes with her shoes as I flinched because of pain.

-She loves to underestimate herself."-Jieun fake laughed."-I'm sure she really wants to get this job, right Nouri?"-she looked at me raising her eyebrows.

-So, then it's on you. I hope we'll get on well. Also you won't need to come to work, you can work from home, I'll tell the team to send you all the details about the game.

-Thank you for giving me such an opportunity."-I said bowing.

-Ani, thank you for accepting our offer."-Mr. Kim said taking a sip of his champagne.

We left Mr. Kim to join the guys, then I saw a tall girl standing near Taehyung. She must be the girl Hobi told me about. Damn she is hot asf.

-Hi Taehyung, so will you introduce her to us?-I said smiling at the girl standing next to him.

-Oh, yes of course, ladies and gentlemen, my tonight's date Lee Nabi.

-Hi Nabi, it's nice to meet you, I'm Nouri."-I said holding my hand out.

-Hi Nouri, nice to meet you too."-she said shaking my hand and flashing a smile.

When Taehyung was done introducing Nabi to all of us, Jieun grabbed my arm and pulled it up in the air.

-Nouri just got a job offer."-She told others with a gasping face.

-Wait what? Congratulations."-Jimin came and hugged me.

-Congratulations Nouri."-Nabi said coming and hugging me after Jimin.

Damn, she is so sweet.

-Wait Noona, chincha? But how?

-So you all know Mr. Kim right? He said he needs a graphic designer for his new project and Jieun recommended me.

-Jungkook, your Noona is so annoying, if not me she wouldn't even accept it. She was like "oh noo I'm not good enough bla bla bla".-Jieun started making fun of me.

-I know right, she underestimates herself. But I know, she is best at what she does."-Jungkook said smiling at me.

-Guys, where are the others?"-I asked, but my eyes were searching only for Namjoon.