Chapter 31

-Our future."-I whispered against his lips.

-Our future."-He whispered back.

Nouri's pov.

I slowly rubbed my eyes as I heard some voices.

-No... please don't...

I opened my eyes, shifting myself up as I saw Namjoon shaking his head, his eyes are still closed.

-She hates me now... please...

I cupped his face as soon as I realized he was seeing a nightmare. His face was all sweaty.

-Joon, baby it's okay, it's just a nightmare.

-No please fix it, I'm... I'm begging you."-I saw tears streaming down his face. There was only one way left, as I grabbed his shoulders, slowly shaking him.

-Joon you need to wake up."-I kept shaking him until he suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes landing on mines.

- N-nouri?"-His eyes widened just before he wrapped his arms around me, pulling me on top of him. Wrapping his hands tightly around my back, almost suffocating me.

-Baby, it's me Nouri, yes.

I tried to pull out of the hug but his grip was too tight.

-Joonie, can you let me see your face? Baby, please?"-I asked quietly as I felt his hands getting loosened around me. I pushed myself back, as I saw his face. His messy hair hanging on his eyes, which also was already wet because of sweat. He shifted himself up, sitting on bed, leaning back on the headboard of the bed.

-Joon, are you okay?"-I slowly moved to sit on his lap, cupping his face, my knees on the both side of his legs."-What did you see? Do you want to tell me?"-I wiped off his tears, my thumb softly brushing his cheek.

-There was a little girl... she said she c-can... fix everything.

-Fix what baby?

-She said you w-were miserable."-He took a deep breath, then sighed as he spoke again."-She said she could t-turn the time back so I... I could stop the accident.

I was confused at first but as soon as I heard the word accident my heart shattered into pieces.

-I did as she t-told me... but after that you."-He finally looked up at me."-She took you away from me.

-Ohh, come here."-I pulled him to my chest, wrapping my hands around his back, slowly caressing his hair.

-Then when you were back, you didn't recognize me..."-He hugged me back, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

-Baby I'm here, okay?"-I said tapping his back."-I'm not going anywhere and no one is taking me away."-I tried to hold him even tighter, making him feel safe.

-I'm sorry, I'm an awful person, I'm sorry."-He started apologizing and shaking his head.

-Joon, Joon!"-I said a little louder, as he stopped."-Why are you sorry baby, hmm? Look at me."-I cupped his face.

-I said I would do anything for you to be happy but... I wouldn't try to stop the accident. I don't want a world where you don't know me. I... I don't want a world where you're not mine.

-Baby, why did you think I wasn't happy?

-She said you were sad and it all was too much for you.

-Joonie... love... it can be hard sometimes, but remember what I told you? I'm happy here, with you. You don't need to fix anything.

-I wanted to try...