Domestic Life

(Art buy Midydoof on AO3)

3rd person pov:

Heisenberg should've said no, really he should have, but he's a simp for the handless wonder so he agreed.

He agreed to babysit Rosemary (who was now 1 years old) while Ethan traveled to an actual town for supplies. So now here the former lord was, residing in Dimitrescu castle watching Doc McStuffins as Rose smeared apple sauce all over herself and his lap.

"Dammit, you're killing me here kid."

Rose giggled and set her focus back on the show. Karl groaned and cleaned his pants with Rose's bib. He reached over and grabbed his phone.

"Hw log are ou gonna b gon"

Karl texted Ethan, only a few typing errors from this thick fingers. Fortunately he was getting better, Unfortunately, Rose seemed to take interest in his phone.

"Pone! Pone!"

Rose reached for the phone with her slimy applesauce hands and Karl's former lord instinct was to pick the kid up and toss her 15 feet across the room. Instead, he just moved the phone out of her reach.

"No No Rose, this ain't for you-"

"Pone! Pone!"

Rose slowly started to climb up Karl to try and reach the small IPhone.

"No pone, Rose! No pone!"

Heisenberg half-screamed, trying to push the toddler away without hurting her.

"Uh..what's going on?"

Ethan said, who just stepped into the room, carrying a bundle of bags.

"I'm under attack Ethan!"

"Dada!"

Rose climbed off Karl and stumbled over to Ethan. Ethan walked to her and scooped her up, giving her a small kiss on her cheek.

"Hi Rose, how was your night with Karl?"

Ethan walked over to the couch while Rose babbled about her time with Heisenberg.

"She ate like 5 applesauce cups by the way."

"I told you to only give her 1!"

"I did give her 1! She took the rest."

Ethan gave Karl the "oh really?" look.

"Ah yes, because my 1 year old daughter can reach the top of the fridge to get applesauce."

"Uhmmm"

"Exactly."

Karl huffed and rolled his eyes. Ethan turned his attention to his baby. Noticing her applesauce covered clothes and face, he sighed.

"Looks like someone's going to need a bath."

"No way! It's way too fuc- fricking late for that."

"She can't go to bed covered in applesauce, Karl."

"Spray her off with the hose."