"Convince me"

3rd person pov:

Time for some smooooot

"You and me, Ethan! Together, we go and save Rose! And use her to grind Miranda into paste!"

Ethan seethed with anger. How dare this fucking asshole imply his daughter could be used against Miranda, like she was a fucking gun and not his precious Rosemary.

"My daughter is not a weapon. Fuck you."

Ethan tilted back in his chair, taking a chance with whatever was down in the hole. Heisenberg grabbed Ethan by the wrist.

"What the fuck-"

"Let me convince ya"

Ethan blinked at Heisenberg, confusion plastered on his face.

"W-What?"

Heisenberg smirked and set Ethan's chair back down. Blush bursted out across Ethan's face as Heisenberg dropped down to his knees in front of him, holding onto Ethan's thighs. Heisenberg ran his hand up to Ethan's belt. He pulled on it teasingly, giving Ethan a sharp smirk. Confused arousal spread through Ethan.

"C'mon papa! Let me..get rid of some of that stress! Maybe you'll accept my deal when your head is clear."

Heisenberg cooed at him. Ethan's mind was in a panic state. Was this metal fuck really trying to suck him off or something? Everything in Ethan's head screamed "NO" "THINK ABOUT ROSE" "THIS IS A TRAP" "KICK HIM IN THE FACE AND RUN". Ethan's mouth however, ignored the thoughts completely.

"O-Okay."

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK" Ethan's mind seemed to scream at him. Heisenberg gave a dastardly smile and removed Ethan's belt. Heisenberg tossed it off to the side and shimmied down Ethan's dirt and blood stained pants.

"Already hard, Ethan?"

The lord chuckled, palming Ethan's half chub lightly. Ethan gave a grunt to the feeling. "Dear god what's fucking wrong with me?! Rose is in literal jars and I'm letting this magnet fuck touch me up!"  Heisenberg seemed to purr as he rubbed up Ethan's boner. "..Eh, at least he's kinda hot"

"If this is suppose to convince me, you needa do more than just being a tease."

Heisenberg glared playfully at him, immediately removing the blonde's boxers. Ethan gasped which caused Heisenberg to let out a small chuckle.

"Don't get cocky with me, Winters. I bite."

Heisenberg's gloved hand took hold of Ethan's cock, giving it small and slow pumps. Ethan's hips seemed to have their own mind as they slightly bucked up in an attempt to get more friction between his dick and Heisenberg's hand.

"Woah there Papa! Didn't know you were so eager to get off."

Ethan stared the man down, who only gave a quick flash of his canines before going back to work. He jerked his hand faster, running his thumb over Ethan's tip every time he reached the top.

"..F-Fuck."

Ethan half moaned, hips twitching as he tried to suppress his movements.

"Now, forgive me if this is awful, buttercup."

With that being said, Heisenberg stuck his tongue out and lightly licked over the tip of Ethan's dick, engulfing it in his mouth a few moments after. Ethan's cock twitched as he huffed. The feeling of a mouth around him was so foreign yet welcoming, even though it was the mouth of a metal mutant mass murderer. Ethan's mind was conflicted as hell, but his body didn't seem to give 2 shits. What was happening felt good as fuck and he didn't care who was causing it.