The duke ships it

3rd person pov:

(Just want to offer an apology to all the Duke stans I cant write him for shit)

"Ethan Winters! Welcome back to my shop."

"Hey Duke."

Ethan approached the cart, scanning all the items Duke was offering. Duke admired Ethan while he browsed through the catalogue, not in a weird, gushy way, more like a "that's my favorite customer" way.

"Find anything of your interest?"

"Uhhh, I could use more shotgun ammo."

Duke nodded his head and reached around him, grabbing a couple boxes of ammo from his shelves.

"The usual 2?"

"3, actually, we're gonna need a lot if we're gonna kill that bird bitch."

"Very well."

Duke placed the boxes in front of Ethan, who was rummaging through his pockets for money. Ethan turned his head a little more downwards while muttering a string of swears. That's when something caught the Duke's eye. A purplish "bruise" not much bigger than a thumb rested on the back of Ethans, along with a few barely noticeable bite marks. The jolly man chuckled to himself. Ethan finally pulled out money when the Duke spoke to him.

"I see you and Lord Heisenberg have been getting along well."

"What do ya mean by tha-"

Ethan's face when white to red when he realized what the duke meant.

"O-Oh."

Duke let out a slightly more audible chuckle and exchange the ammo for Ethan's money, who grabbed the boxes and was now speedily walking away.

"Have a safe trip, Winters!"

"THaNks-"

Ethan yelled over his shoulder before fading away down the path to Karl's factory.

"Ah, such lovebirds"

277 words this is shit but I'm trying ok