Not their cup of tea

She was trapped. In a big maze with endless possibilities but disappointing findings. In every room of the hallway, there was her uncle. All the doors opened to the scenes she feared. Her uncle beating her, using her like a sex doll, abusing her with every being of his fibre and whatnot.

Finally, at the end of the hallway was a door. The door to escape. Thrilled, Yodheya opened the door and exited, only to meet with the horrendous sight She never wanted to imagine. It was Dinu.

"Diya... you..." her voice hoarsely breathed out. Yodheya wanted to reach out but there was all blood...

The same accident scene, now only in a very familiar haven. The same waterfall, the trees, everything..
Despite the beautiful scenery Yodhini was soaked in blood. Yodheya felt her body go numb and tremble under her weight. The guilt and pain— everything was coming back and wounding her with ten times more force.

She slowly started to back away but when her twin raised accusing her finger at her, all hell broke loose. Turning away she opened the door and went back inside, hoping to see the hallway but no.

It was her father's dead body. He looked pale, water surrounding him as two holes, where his eyes were supposed to be, stared at her. When he opened his mouth, water and some vomit spilled from his time. Nausea started growing on Yodheya's pit of stomach.

"No, no, no! Leave me alone!" She screamed and ran towards the door across the room. This was becoming too much for her to bear anymore.

Just after she opened the door,a charred human body, smaller than her walked towards her. Her cousin. Her skin and most of the muscles was burnt and peeks of bone could be seen. A small fire was still alight on her chest but she paid no attention as she walked towards her.

Yodheya didn't realize she was sobbing until she backed away and escaped from another door in that room. No. This couldn't be happening.

Chandni, a rod penetrating her chest, was staring at her. Bits and parts of bricks were buried in her head. Yodheya had enough. Backing away, she let her back rest on the door as she slid down, sobbing. She couldn't run away anymore. She couldn't do this anymore. Hysteric sobs escaped her chest as her covered her face with her hands, sobbing.

"S-Stop it! Stop it.. please..."

"Diya." She lifted her head up to the gentle sound of her mother's voice.

But it felt like her heart fell off her body. Her mother... her neck was broken. Her leg was twisted in the most unimaginable direction. Her finger was pointed towards the far end of the room.
Breathing heavily, she turned her head to the direction. Gasping loudly, she fell down with a loud thud.

It was Divija. But she..
She was lying in the pool of her own blood. Scars of belt and burns. Her throat burned and she felt like she was dying. Divu was looking at her. But with hatred.

"You did this! You promised I'd be safe!"

Unable to say anything, she shook her head, still crying. All the accusations now started echoing in the room, the pictures of all the tragedies floating in the room. Every finger pointing towards her.

"STOP! STOP! STOP! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Her head felt heavy, the sounds were now drowning out but were replaced with less familiar echos. She felt as if her head was under water.