Y-You?

The sun was setting down. Burst of pink, orange, red and blue hues took over the sky. The roads were still busy down there. Somewhere far way from the chaos, a building stood alone amongst a cluster of trees. It looked deserted, old and useless...

A rhythmic tapping of the feet or rather... hoof echoed in the almost empty room said otherwise. They were sitting on a weird long, decorated long seat, which obviously looked like it cost a luxury.

A brown skinned girl entered through one of the open windows behind them, feet too silent and presence almost unnoticeable. The tapping sound stopped abruptly. They sensed her presence.

The girl had her face covered with a purple scarf. Her clothes were a different from what everyone normally saw around — a purple top was covering her full upper body, the material on her torso tight like a vest and flowed down till her upper thighs. Her pants were black and skintight. Her brown hair was braided and numerous different looking weapons adorning her body.

Her eyes looked alight in amusement as the another person spoke up.

"Kab dekha use?"
(When did you see (her)?)

"Ami bolechi Hindi te kotha bolbona. Jaaihok, kal rate. O aekta chele r sathe chilo."
(I told you, I won't talk in Hindi. Anyways, last night. She was with a guy.)

"Tumhe dekha kya?"
(Did she see you?)

"Mukh dekheni. Khali chokh. Kintu chinte pereche monehoy.
(She didn't see my face. Just my eyes. But I feel like she recognized me.)

"Uska peecha kiya?" (Did you follow her?)

"Eirokom faltu proshno korar jonne jodi ekhane dakte chan tahole nijer kaj er jonno onno kaoke khuje nin. Promod amader DT-GPS ta hariye feleche ar akhono track korte pareni. Jotokhon oitar system fully update hocchena ba notun ekta orokom banacchena, ami kono bal chheerte parbo na." (If you need to ask dumb things, you better find someone else for this job. Promod lost our DT-GPS and still can't track it. Until and unless it's system is fully updated or unless another one of those is made, I can't do fucking shit regarding this matter.)

The tapping of the hoof that at some point resumed, stopped abruptly.
In a split-second, distorted face fuming with anger stood in front of her, face-to-face, daring her to speak up.

"Mere sath aise koi baat nhi karta!" He said, almost yelling in rage. Yet the girl in front of her remained composed; as if his outburst wasn't even worth a leaf to her. (Nobody talks to me like that!)

She lifted a finger and pressed hard in their charred chest, pushing them away from her. "Tai? Ta ami eibhabei sobar sathe kotha boli. Ki kore nibi?" (Is that so? Well, I talk to everyone like this. What're you gonna do about it?)

The human-horse creature's hand shot out with a blue mist surrounding their fist but stopped in the air abruptly. Their eyes widened and throat constricted.

The girl was suffocating him. Her eyes were full black, a malicious glint in her eyes. Her body was relaxed and nothing seemed even out of place on her. The creature in front of her released a wheezing sound from their throat. Their hooves violently stomped on the floor, though it was futile.

A few seconds later, she released her hold, letting them fall of the ground with a thud, barely conscious. With fake sympathy, she leaned down in from of them and grabbed their chin harshly to let their eyes meet with hers.

"Tch tch tch. Asha korishni, na? Prothomoto, I don't owe any damn fucking shit to anyone, tai amake hoomki diye tui khali nijer jibon sesh korar chesta korchis. Ami eto bochor dhore nijeke bachiye eshechi ar ami jani je toder moto harami der sathe ki korte hoy. Bhalo kotha bolchi, amarcheye boro hote chasna... pochtate hobe." (Tch tch tch. Didn't expect this, right? First of all, I don't owe any damn fucking shit to anyone, so threatening me will only risk your lifespan. All these years, I've saved/protected myself so I do well now how to treats bastards like you. Consider this advice, don't try to take over me... you'll regret it.)

The creature was left shuddering and sputtering on the ground when she released hard hold on their chin. They were sure it would bruise badly later.

The girl moved away from his body to stare out of the window, take in the scenery. She didn't have to worry about them attacking her since rumors said she never let her guard down. Ever. Was she harsh with them? Maybe. Did they deserve that? Definitely.
She wasn't one of those pathetic so-called superheroes who would work under a set of guidelines and obese people.

Khaluk wasn't, isn't and would never be owned by someone. The world took away enough from her, inflicted enough pain on her to know what the actual reality of the sugar-coated world was. The universe hurt her enough and it was her turn to turn over the fates.

It was her turn to pay the world back.

It was her turn to tear the goody mask of the world for someone she was protecting from her own world all these while.

She would show her why the sacrifice of protecting the world was useless when all it did was hurt back.

A grunt from behind her soothed ears as she let out a soft sigh with a smile and removed the scarf from her face.

It was...

Yodheya.

_________________________________________

Trust me, this isn't a lazy chapter, it's the multiverse changing fact in this universe. I felt like this whole mysterious interaction would lose its essence if I add a sub-part to this.

Also, kinda lost motivation.