The truth is darker-10

Hello people of this planet and cats. Yes I'm looking at you Goose. I'm here with another traumatised chapter! Shout out to @Drarry4EverBiches, Odd_Weeb and @Rai_chu_117 for  being the first to interact with my last part. You guys are amazing and i am really greatful and happy that you enjoy my storys!  And biggest shoutout to my bestie  @xx_Little_Wolf_xx they have always been here for me and have always given me advice and help! If you haven't please read their stuff, it is great! And no hate, you hate you admit your mamas a hoe! But seriously check his stuff out! 

⚠️ Heavy trigger warning  for any sensitive of abuse or r*pe. Please dont read if you are uncomfortable with the following. As always there is a recap of the story at the bottom for those who are triggered. Please be safe and take care! ⚠️ 

Now without further ado here is part 10! 

Izuku's POV- in the morning-Saturday, 4 term of second year- Izuku is 17 and this is 7 months before the mainstream story is set. This is still a flashback till said otherwise!

As I stir from my sleep I feel pain. I refuse to open my eyes, hoping to escape back to the safety of sleep but my brain rushes with images and memories from last night and I start to sob, again. I let my grief, hurt, sadness and pain out. Why... this pain is like no other. I can feel his hands on me, like ghosts grabbing at my skin. Why would he do this? I was fine with the beatings, the verbal abuse, the starvation but this... this is too far. I can't do this. I need to get some control of this pain... I need to cut. But first I need to find where I am. I was running to the training grounds so hopefully I passed out and Miriko took me home. Wait, where is she?

I open my eyes and slightly raise my head to look around. I see an unfamiliar room and my brain starts to panic. I look around and I see Miriko, Fuyumi and Natsuo sleeping softly on the floor. Am I at the Todoroki home? But why are they on the floor? Were they... were they waiting for me to wake up?

I grunt and grab my side as pain shoots through it while I attempt to sit up. I gently ease myself up to a rough sitting angle. I smile as the three sleeping adults. I look at my arms and legs, they are covered in bandages and marks... they probably figured out what happened to me... but as long as they don't know who did this to me I should be safe, hopefully. Mirikos ear twitches and she lifts her head slightly, it takes her a few seconds before her eyes land on me. She looks at me and her eyes look like they are about to come out of her sockets. She jumps up and rushes to me, knocking the other sleeping adults over. She then body slams me in a hug. I wince slightly in pain before melting in her hug. She hugs me tightly and without realizing I start crying again. She softly caresses my head and whispers calming words to me. I bury my head in her shoulder and we just sit there for a second. She slowly pulls away and gives me a smile. I look at Natsuo and Fuyumi and they both look at me with pitiful smiles.

They start talking to miriko about something but my mind tunes out and starts to drift again. I think of the horrors that I had lived through less than 24 hours ago. If I hadn't gone with him then this wouldn't have happened. He said it was training, we would use the for rent training course that me and miriko use. He said it was to help with controlling that newest quirk I got, float. His master, my grandmother, had the quirk so he knew some training I could use. I said yes and we walked to the training grounds. It was 4:15 when he said that we should stop. He then walked up to me and knocked me unconscious.

 By the time I was awake it was 4:58 and he was on top of me. My hands were chained behind my back and I had a gag in my mouth. He then proceeded to touch me in ways no 51 year old man should touch a 17 in. He made me watch as he violated my body, he beat me and touched me, i cried and begged him to stop but it only made it worse.