Talking it out-20

Hi kittens, I'm so sorry it has been so long since I last posted! I have been swamped with science homework and my parts for the science assessment that's due in a week arrived three days ago so you can only imagine the stress of that. I'm so sorry for not posting sooner but i should be getting to a bit more of a normal schedule soon again, it's just been a hectic few weeks sorry guys! Also, thank you all so much for the support you guys have given me! It is so amazing and I am so grateful for it! Now, let's get on with this train wreck of wholesome shit ( ͡^ - ͡^) and confusing the LOV members!

Izuku's POV

I wake to small tugs and movement in my hair, to soft breath on the top of my head and a slow rising and falling of whatever I was laying on. Wait, wasn't I with dabi when I fell asleep... did I fall asleep on him AGAIN!?

I open my eyes and they look around for a second before I find a familiar set of stunning turquoise blue eyes. I smile softly and he does in return.

"Morning sleepy." I mumble a reply and he just chuckles as a result. He continues to run his fingers through my hair, I just relax into the touch. It is such a simple and calming gesture... he really knows how to calm me down even though we have known each other for a small amount of time... are we moving too fast? I mean we have only known each other for a few weeks, not even a month yet... but i don't want to slow down... I feel safe with him and he makes me happy. I feel like I have known eachother all my life. But what if he isn't comfortable? I don't want to lose him because I made him feel uncomfortable... What if he is already uncomfortable with me, or disgusted? I really don't want him to feel uncomfortable or like he is forced to be with me... the last thing I want to do is make him feel like he is forced to be with me...or what if-

"And I'm gonna stop you there little hero, I chose to stick around with you and I'm perfectly okay with you. I don't mind you and the speed that we are going at. If you want I'm welcome to slow it down or we can talk about it but I also like the speed we are at. It's your choice Izuku, I'm happy to wait as long as you need. While we are alone do you wanna talk about it, about us?" I look at him for a moment of shock... he is so considerate.

"Y-yes please... What are we? I-i wanna be something more than friends b-but it's your choice." He chuckles and adjusts our position, he wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a little squeeze.

"Well little hero, I would love to be more than friends. So, i know this isn't the most romantic but i dont give a shit. Izuku, would you like to be my boyfriend? I know we haven't known each other for long but you make me feel something i haven't felt in a very long time. I wanna care for you and keep you safe and even if we weren't dating I would still protect you, because you are worth it." I feel every drop of blood flood to my face and I swear I am as red as a tomato! Oh dear nezu, he is so considerate! Ugh he is so perfect!

"Yes, I will be. Thank you dabi." he turns his head at a slight angle.

"For what? If anything I should be saying thank you for saying yes, i'm not exactly the perfect date." I frown slightly.

"Oh hush, you definitely are. You are caring, strong, hot and the perfect mix of sarcasm and snarkiness." he chuckles slightly. "But thank you for caring. You are caring and considerate and gentle with me but dont treat me like a fragile flower. You actually care about what I think... and I'm so lucky for that." he looks at me with eyes filled with too many emotions to count.

"You deserve the world, little hero. I will never treat you the way others treat you, I know you are strong and you can do things by yourself. But now, you don't have to be strong alone, I am going to always be here for you. You're not going to have to be alone any more." he smiled softly and i could feel tears welling up in my eyes but they wouldn't spill, i'm not weak any more. I nod my head and he frowns. "Why are you trying not to cry little hero, it's okay to cry you know. It proves that we are stronger than our emotions.'' I look him in the eye, his turquoise blue somehow shining in the dim light.

"I know I should cry freely but I have cried too many tears... even if they are tears of joy or relife they are still tears I no longer wish to shed." I murmured softly, just loud though for him to hear. He frowns and tightens his grip on my waist, as if to keep me safe.

"Izuku Midoriya, every tear you have shed in your life is proof that you are strong. You have survived horrific things and even if you end up sobbing by the end of it you still come out stronger." he smirks mischievously " Now, no more sappy stuff, okay? We should be happy, we aren't single any more!" he jokes.

I giggle at his silly comment and he looks at me with a look of care, and dare I say love... how did I get so lucky as to have him?

"Simple, you were a hero who saved me, and now it's your turn to be saved." I blush softly and lay my head down on his chest, not bothering to question if I was muttering. He rests his chin on my head and moves one hand back to my hair. His body oozes warmth that can be felt through his shirt and trackies. My legs are tangled through his and we both seem at an odd sort of peace.the bruise cream and bandages on my legs giving a sorta gross feeling but he doesn't seem to mind. He runs his fingers through my hair for what I wish could be hours.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE DRAW THIS?!?! IF YOU DO I WILL POST IT ON HERE FOR YOU! THIS IS JUST TO CUTE!

... I feel single. Meh. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #SinglePringleThatDon'tWannaMingle!

After ten minutes an alarm on a phone goes off and with a groan he unwraps his arms and sits up slightly, forcing me to sit up as well. He grabs the phone and with a slightly aggressive tap, turns off the irritating noise.

He turns his attention to me and with a slight grumpy look mutters something with the word, should get up, see handjob and food. With a slight pout I get off him and he gets up as well. I grab my phone and lazily look at the time before turning it off. Wait, what was the time again? Damn it, I forgot... lol. I relook at my phone and the time reads 9:38am. Ohh, what a nice sleep. Almost 9 hours!

Dabi leans down and gives me a small peck on my cheek before turning to the door. I smile and follow after him, closing the door behind me. I follow him down the corridor and the flight of steps without much thought apart from food till I see spinner.

Oh fuck... I forgot that I was at the base! Fuck, this is going to be hard to explain quickly before they kill me.

He looks at dabi without a second thought and then to me, he drops his coffee at the sight of me before doing a double take to make sure what he saw was right. When he was sure he tensed up into a fighting stance and looked at me like I was a dirty stain he couldn't get out of his red bandana.

"What in the everloving fuck is he going here? And how the fuck are you that close to 'Mr. I will burn you if you so much as look at me' without being barbequed?!" his yelling attracted the attention of the others at the bar and soon toga, tenko, Mr. Compress and twice were all looking at me.

Toga gives me her normal crazed smile and tenko just nods to me before going back to his video games. Mr.Compress looks me up and down before frowning and standing up, clearly ready for a fight. Twice looks confused, he looks at me and then dabi and then tenko. Mr. Compress was first to break the silence.

"Hero deku, would you like to explain why you are here? And more importantly why aren't you causing a fight or trying to run?" I looked at dabi who was also tense, like he was ready to fight anyone who came close to me. Then, thank nezu, Kurogiri came up next to spinner and Mr. Compress and places a hand on each of their shoulders.

"Now now you three, we don't want to cause a fight. Young master Izuku, why don't you explain it to these three with dabi while I finish cooking?" they mumble what I assume is agreement because they all slowly march to the bar stools. I look at dabi who gives me a confident smile before walking into the bar himself. I follow in suit, not wanting to be far away from him.

As I walk into the bar I know I'm gonna have a lot of explaining to do... their frowns and sceptical eyes follow my every movement, just hoping for a reason to attack. Oh boy, let's hope Kurogiri has a cup of coffee for me.

Okay kittens that's all for this week! I hope you enjoyed it and I will (fingers crossed) see you next week! I love you all and please stay safe! Remember to drink some water, eat some food and get some sleep! Remember if it is past 2am where you are when you are reading this you need to go to bed! Take care everyone and I will see you all next week!

I'm finally done! ✍(◔◡◔)

Word count: 1748