Dabi went from Daddy to Dead Real quick 💀 -19

Okay credit to AuraTheGayDinosura for the title of this chapter! I pissed myself so hard when I read her comment I had to use it as my title for this chapter!

Also thank you all so much for the support in waiting for this chapter, i understand it was rather frustrating waiting for me and I apologise for that! Have a great day everyone and enjoy the story!

AFO's POV

I scan the young man in front of me. He looks nervous, good. Tomura walks through the door and glares at dabi. I can see the sweat forming on his forehead and I smirk. He is probably scared shitless, he just got caught making out with the son and brother of the most powerful villains in japan and the son of Inko midoriya... Yeah that would scare most people shitless. His last boyfriend was an absolute asshole so I better make sure this isn't anything like that. I am not letting that mistake happen twice.

I reach for my mask and take it off so he can see the whole of my face, he needs to see I am serious.

"Dabi, I will be frank. I don't really mind you, you are strong, a good fighter and are level headed in tough situations and you aren't completely insane. But I am going to set some rules regarding izuku. If you break any of these rules I will kill you in the most painful way I can think of, got it?" He nods. I have a feeling he wont say much. "Good. Firstly, you treat him with respect, you don't mock his past and make fun of him in nasty ways. That means calling him shit like fat, useless, ugly or dumb. We all know he is none of those so you ever call him those I will find out. That also means respecting his decisions, actions and choices." Dabi simply nods, I doubt he would treat him with disrespect but it's a must. Dabi doesn't seem surprised and doesn't look disappointed or like he is trying to find a way around it.

"Secondly, it is his body, his choice. You don't force him to do anything he doesn't want to do. It is his choice and we all respect that so you damn well better. He has been disrespected so many times by other assholes in this world so I refuse to let you do the same. It is his body, you will respect both him and his choice." he smiles softly and nods. He doesn't seem to have a problem with that rule either, good.

"Thirdly, if he tells you something, dont fucking betray his trust. He has gone through enough so if you ever betray his trust you are dead and no god or Nezu will ever help you." He tenses up at the threat but nods.

"Fourthly, dont treat him like a fucking maid. He is an amazing talented young man who will accomplish great things so don't treat him like a fucking maid. Help him when he asks, when he looks like he needs help, help. Don't just stand there." He nods again. It looks like the cogs in his head are spinning. Okay, one last rule, don't give him 50 rules or he won't remember them all.

"And finally, if I find out you have broken a rule he sets for you, you are even more dead than when you were dead for breaking my rules. He deserves the whole fucking world so treating him without respect and decency is not a option. Do you understand?" He nods.

"I will never do anything to hurt izuku. He is an amazing person and i really like him. He is sweet and kind and just a wonderful person. I promise to protect him with everything I have." His cheeks are a pinkish colour and he is fighting with his hands. He is nervous and embarrassed, he really does care... ugh fine. I will let him get off easy.

"Good, also if I ever catch you making out on my desk again I will turn you into a nomu. Got it?" he again nods, a paleish look on his face.

"Or my bed!" Tomura pipes in. Of course he had to say something. It seems both me and Dabi thought that because we both rolled our eyes at the same time.

I turn back to dabi and let out the sigh I have been holding in for the last 10 minutes. I take one final look at dabi before deciding. I know Izuku doesn't need it but i know if there ever is a case where Izuku needs saving dabi will be able to protect him... izuku has been through so much and he isn't even 18 yet... he is so strong but stands alone... maybe dabi can break down some of those barriers.