Two flustered boys(part 1)-14

Hey my lovely people, kittens and aliens! I'm back with part 14 and I have decided a schedule! I will post on Sundays because I don't have physio and I have most likely done my homework so it is a free day for me! Hope everyone is okay and having a good day! I wanna give a shout out to @demonbloodkitten they posted a really good book called the girl who changed my life- a lesbian love story I would definitely recommend checking it out, I really enjoyed it! Now lets get onto the story!

Izuku POV

I wake from my sleep, mumbling curses about waking up, I had had a strange but nice dream. I had dreamt of something I knew would never happen, I mean come on, there is no way on earth that he would ever kiss me... but a boy can dream. I looked at the clock, it was now 10:28pm, strange... my mind starts to wonder and my memories flood back to me like the water flushing out of the broken dams banks.

Oh dear nezu, I had a panic attack, in front of dabi, he calmed me down and then he... then ...HE KISSED ME! Oh he probably hates me now, he probably thinks i'm gross and won't talk to me again. I look at my desk, trying to find something to focus on an object in hopes to avoid an attack again. I scan my bedside table and I find a note, strange. I pick it up and start to read it.

Dear little hero,

When you read this I will be gone, dont worry im safe back at base, though you probably don't care for that. If you want you can call me but I doubt you will.

I'm sorry I kissed you, I didn't ask and I don't know if you feel the same way, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable and I understand if you don't wish to talk to me again. I know you probably hate me and are disgusted I kissed you. But please know, I meant it, I care for you in ways I can't explain and I will never hate you, even if you hate me.

Even if you hate me I will rescue you. Just stay strong, if not for me then your family. You are so strong little hero, just hold on while we rescue you.

From your 'Akuma Hinote'

I blush deeply at the note. He really kissed me, on purpose. He is so sweet, he considered everything. Does he really think I wouldn't like him? I mean who could resist him?! He is kind, handsome, caring, funny and protective. Who wouldn't like him?I have to call him... but was it a one time thing or a 'I like like you' kiss? Hmm, I need to talk to someone, Tenko knows him well, maybe he can help. Tenko will still be up so i will call him!

I grab my phone and I scroll through my contacts again till I find tenko. I click on his number and roll up in a ball on my bed while it dials, I feel safe like this, I want to feel safe... I wish dabi were here, he feels safe... NO Izuku, you can't be thinking this. Not now, not ever... you can't. You're not allowed to, not ever... it only leads to pain, you know this. Now call tenko and let him tell you he isn't interested and to get over this stupid crush!

Tenko picks up the phone and answers in a half pleasant half annoyed voice.

"What Brat? I'm playing my game and I am two levels away from the boss.So what is it, make it quick." I sighed, of course he is, I'll just tell him then hang up.

"UmmIkinnahadabreakdowninfrontofdabianddabikissedmeandIreallylikeditandhewassokindandithinkIkinnalikehimandi'msososofuckingscrewedtenko!"

Translation-Umm I kinna had a breakdown infront of dabi and dabi kissed me and I really liked it and he was so kind and I think I kinna like him and im so so so fucking screwed tenko!

Tenko shifted around for a second then went dead quiet, it was several seconds before he spoke.

"He did WHAT!" oh shit. "How dare he touch my baby brother!... Wait, did you say you LIKE HIM! And You had a breakdown in front of him! Are you okay?!Okay you're in your room in the dorm right? I'm going there now, this is more important than a game, i can continue later. See you in two." I can hear a muffled yell and then a slightly angry tenko walks through. He sits on my bed and looks at me. He looks at the note and then back to me, he stares a second too long at the bruise on my face. "Okay now from the beginning and don't leave anything out. I need to decide how to kill him." Tenko smirks dangoursely.