Prologue:

Third Person POV :

From the open window in one of the hospital room. The wind blow that makes the curtain sway. In the hospital bed, there is lay a person with different life support attach to his body a man with blonde hair in his 40's, beside the said person there's a young child with the age of seven years old, sitting in a chair while holding the patient's hand. Smiling softly at the young child, the elder gesture the child to come close to him.

"Kai, will you promise papa that you're going to stay strong no matter what happen to me?"

"I will papa!" Said the child with enthusiasm, smiling brightly at her dad.

"That's good to hear my little snowflakes."

He said to his daughter with a adoring smile, that make the said child to smile back. Seeing his beloved daughter for the last time knowing any moment that he will have to go made him shed some tears.

"Papa... Why are you crying?" Said the child, looking worriedly at her father making her smile go downwards.

Seeing his father cry make the child to be emotional too.

"Papa... Don't cry please... It makes me cry too."

Her father laughed sadly.

"Don't worry papa is okay and going to be okay, you know why is that?"

"W-why?" She asked now curious at what her father have to say.

He held his daughter's cheek and wipe the tears away with his thumb.

"Because my wonderful genius of a daughter is here by my side."

That makes the girl stop crying and smile.

"I love you papa! Please take care. We're still going to build Taro Z.D. just like what you promised me."

"I love you too... Always.... My little... Snow......flakes..."

And with that, his hand that was holding his daughter's cheek fell beside him following with the sound of a rapid beeping noise.

"Papa?"

And there she saw the straight line, where she always look at to check her father's heart is no longer beeping normally anymore.

"Papa!"

"No! Papa! Wake up!"

"PAPA!!"

Doctor and nurses rushing inside the room where she and her father are in.

Crying and shouting is all what she did while struggling to get near her father's side, a nurse is holding her back out of the room closing the door where her father is, this is the saddest sight for all the people around her. For such a young child to lost someone so dearly to them.

"Let go! I want to be by his side! Let go of me! Papa! Please....let me go to me.... papa...."

Having no strength to fight back anymore she slowly sat down on the floor while sobbing uncontrollably for her father to come back.

'Papa... Why did you leave me.... I want you here... I need you here....... Papa....'

°°°°

It's been a weeks and it's finally the day to say the final goodbye for her beloved father who took her and take care of her, despite not being related by blood he still treat her as his true daughter.

Wearing a black dress, she with her stepmother and stepsister get in the car to go to the cemetery.

Staring blankly with a swollen eyes and almost red nose the young child throw the white rose to her father's grave.