𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 :

Kurt's POV :

We're here in the cafeteria right now. Lunch break na din kase at nagsabi yung iba samin na nagugutom na, so here we are at the entrance looking around to find a seat for a total of seven. Ramiel is the one whose taking the lead with Callex, his the oldest among the group after all and Callex is the second one. A third and second year college here. While the others and I is a first-year college.

After finally escaping some students who recognize us and finding a table that are unoccupied. Ramiel and Calvin volunteer to order our foods while we wait there.

"Your finding someone or something Tim? You keep looking around." Taison asked his twin who is still looking at every direction he could lay his eyes on.

"The top scholar, I wanna meet him in person like talk to him perhaps. He seems cool." Tim said without taking a glance at his twin who raised a brow at him.

"Interested? Your not the only one." Eloiase said taking a glance around too but eventually stop and just took his phone out as he sigh.

We four who's sitting at the table look at him. Rare, that's really rare. Because it's hard to make him curious on anything especially on someone. Making us look at each other but shrugged it off afterwards.

"So you're interested on this guy too?" I finally talk for being quiet all this time.

"Yeah I am." He admit quietly while looking away from us and just continue on with his phone in hand.

"That's rare." Calvin said nonchalantly while playfully wiggling his eyebrows up and down with the twin joining him to tease Eloiase.

"Oi f*cking stop you three!" He said annoyed, glaring daggers at the three whose laughing at him.

I just shake my head nonchalantly. Seeing the two just got back with our foods with the help of a staff here.

While eating a commotion will always commence, some students i mean particularly girls would go to our table and would try to talk to us and give us gifts.

"Hi~ Calex~!" An all too familiar voice of one of the  craziest girl we know making us all look at each other and simultaneously shiver as we avoid making eye contact with this girl whose overly fond of Calex to the point of chasing the other girls away. None other than Silvia.

"...ah... Hello." Calex monotonously said not even giving her a single glance.

"Awe~ How mean... I'm a little bit hurt but it's okay as long as it's you~" Silvia said flirtatiously before giving Calex a blow kiss and take her leave along with her friends.

Almost making us gagged but lucky enough it didn't happen.

"Well... What a nice way to start the semester this year, don't you think Calex?" I said as I pat him on the back.

"Don't start with me...." He groan making us chuckled.

Well, that's something. That's what we get for being popular then...

Some already know Ramiel because his the captain of basketball team and always the winner of every chemistry program here, being a model is an additional too. While Callex are known from being one of the son of the owner and a baseball player in their team with a position of a batter. Awarded in several inventory competition.

While us on the other hands are well known too in our own ways if i put it that way to make it simple.

The twin being a racer, In both motorbikes and race cars. That always go home with a brand new trophies of their owns.

Calvin for being an awarded young inventor alongside with Callex and for being a soccer player of the team who got champion in every high school divisions.

Me, for being a well known youngest programmer alongside Eloiase and for being the president of one of the top gaming company that i design of my own.

And Eloiase, for being the son of the second well known family and one of tge youngest inventor to be awarded in several invention competition and also the youngest baseball player that got scouted by a famous baseball team of South Korea and Canada.

Back at the commotion that are happening right now...

"Waaahhhh!! His here!"

"Oh my! Ang pogi nya sa malapitan!"

"His friend too but nothing like a hot mess he is."

"His name is Kaiden right?"

"Yeah! That's him."

That's all what we heard while having our foods and minding our own business.

"Do you reckon his the one they're talking about?" Tim said still munching on his fried chicken legs.

"He is and i think his finally here." Confirmed Calvin looking at something or perhaps someone.

We all turn and look at where he is looking at. And there we saw the guy we're just talking about awhile ago.

Making his way at the counter with his floating invention and a brown haired boy by his side, a friend of him I guess.