𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧 :

Third Person's POV :

Walking at the sidewalk, not minding the passing cars and people gathered in a group or just by themselves, and there is Kai with a faraway look while deep in her thoughts with her invention just looking at her from her bag, observing his master.

"Master, does the commotion at your workplace is stressing you out?" Pagbasag ni Taro sa katahimikang namumutawi sa kanila.

"No... Not the slightest... It just makes me snap after seeing that." Saad nito habang may malalim na iniisip.

It reminds me of how I've been treated from way back there, to that place I used to called home....

Sighing, Kai make her way inside the convenient store. Passing the casher behind the counter, as she make her way to where the frozen foods are.

Looking through the freezer of different frozen packs, she get some nuggets, fries, and some burger patties. Before putting it on the basket and going to the noodles section, to get herself some spicy ramen for her midnight snack later.

°°°°

Walking on the sidewalk while on her phone, Sul felt her stomach start to rambled. Making her look up for somewhere she could grab some food before going to her apartment.

Finding a convenient store across from her, she immediately go and get inside to look for some edible food she could eat for the time being before she got home.

Kai is currently on the sandwich section, looking for her favorite egg with mayo sandwich. Spotting the only left one on the aisle, Kai look relieved but narrow her eyes when she noticed another girl whose eyeing the one she wants too.

Sul was about to grab the last egg with mayo sandwich when someone beat her to it, making her turn and glare at the culprit.

"Hey! That's mine, I saw it first." She glare at the person.

"I got it first." Kai flatly before turning away to pay her purchased.

"Jerk!" Sul irritatedly said as her stomach growl once again, making her clasp on it and just grumpily look for another different sandwich.

After getting a different sandwich and some juice box, she make her way on the casher. She was about to grab her money when the girl behind the counter give her a plastic bag.

"Um... Ito po yung bibilin ko..." Nagtataka niyang ani rito.

" Ah! Pinapabigay po ito ng lalake kanina, binayadan nya na din." Saad nito at nginitian ako.

Nakaramdam naman ito ng hiya, matapos nyang sigawan ang lalake kanina ng agawin nito ang sandwich na ngayo'y nasa plastic bag na hawak nya.

Pagkatapos nitong magpasalamat sa kahera ay lumabas na ito at tinignan pa kung nasa malapit pa ang binata ngunit wala na ito.

'At least alam ko kung saan sya nag-aaral base sa uniform na suot nya.' Saad nito sa kanyang sarili habang nginunguya ang sandwich habang naglalakad pauwi.

°°°°

Heaving a sigh, Kaiden ran a hand on her long black hair with blue green tips that flow flawlessly at the breeze of the wind with the night sky above her.

Such a nice view to be hold... But a still stressful day for her.

Just making it in front entrance of the lobby, Kaiden was greeted again by the same security guard that is on his duty.

"Good evening ijo." He said greeting her with a smile. Such a kind old man, she thought.

Nodding in return for a sign of acknowledgement towards the good old security, Kaiden make her way inside. Entering the elevator up to her unit to have some rest for a little while before making some dinner for herself.

Giving herself some time to think more thoroughly, Kai sigh as she continue on her venture. Contemplating if she really should build her own club but after saying that to Austine, she really have no choice but to do as she said with a reminder of the form inside her school bag.

'No turning back now... I guess....' She thought, before unlocking her door unit and get inside.

°°°°

Stare...

Staree....

Staree-

"Master?" Blinking, Kaiden turn her attention to her bot, Gin.

"Are you sick? But base on my thermal scanner you are healthy. So what's the matter? You keep on staring to nothingness." Gin said still examining his master's behavior.

"Nothing concerning Gin." She said shaking her head to get out of her daze state.

"Oh, and meet your new companion." With that said, Taro emerge out of her school bag and hover in front of Gin.

"Greetings, I am Taro nice to meet you." Said Taro,morphing a metal hand to make a handshake with Gin who gladly took it.

"It's nice to meet you too, Taro. And welcome to the Family." Kaiden just stare at them carelessly, not minding their interaction her head still swirling with different thoughts.

'Name of Club'

'How many members'

'What tools or equipment needed around the room?'

'Something I'm good at...'

Looking intensely at her two bots, the two didn't budge at all. Making her stare at them more intensely to make them acknowledge her presence.

Feeling a burning pair of eyes behind their metallic head, Gin and Taro took notice of her burning stare.

"Is something the matter, Master?" Taro asked her making her nod.

"What could it be?" Their opinions is what she needed.

Explaining her swirling thoughts to them, the two bots look at each other having the same thoughts about their master.

"I thought you already have something in mind when Mr. Austine finally stop bothering you." Taro said to their master.

"I lied." She shamelessly said with a straight face.

'To a genius like master she's so dumb and stupid to think of a name for a club...'

Shaking their head while sweat dropping at their master antics.

For almost an hour of brainstorming of the three. (cough* two cough* Gin and Taro cough*) Kaiden made her mind and approved at their opinions, for what they called suggestions.

Leaving her seat, the two bots continue their conversation a while ago leaving their master to do her own bidding and not minding her for the night. While Kaiden go straight to her study room but not before taking some snack with her on her way there.